I tried the Miracle Noodles

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

I tried the Miracle Noodles

soundlady2010
After looking into Miracle Noodles, I decided they were way too expensive to order online and began researching where else to get them.  After further investigation I learned you can buy them at Asian grocery stores, so I got in the car and drove right over to get some.  They cost $1.99 for an 8 ounce package (2 servings) I bought the tofu kind and they have 20 calories and 3 carbs per serving, so I will have make an allowance for those 20 calories in the 500 calorie diet.  There were also some that had zero calories and zero carbs, which I would have preferred, but they looked kind of grayish with spots. The package said the speckling was from the sea weed.  Maybe I will be braver and try those next time.  Since I have not eaten any carbs since starting this diet, I hope it doesn't stall my weight loss.

Now I bet you are wondering how they tasted. They were great! Tasted just like spaghetti noodles.  When you open the bag they smell a little funky, but follow the directions on rinsing and heating and they are great. The texture was a little rubbery, but I put them in my homemade spaghetti sauce and you couldn't tell the difference between them and regular noodles.  I made my own spaghetti sauce sticking to the HCG diet protocols.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: I tried the Miracle Noodles

Brian Connole
Administrator
Hi Soundlady2010,

It will be interesting to see if you keep losing weight - Make sure to keep us all posted.

Good luck,

Brian M. Connole

Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

Miracle Noodle update!

soundlady2010
In reply to this post by soundlady2010
So I made myself some spaghetti on Sunday.  I used the Shirataki noodles I bought at the Asian grocery. I did not buy the Miracle Noodles brand( Just want to make sure everyone gets that).  The big question was did adding this product to my diet stall my weight loss.  The answer is no.  I still lost. This meal comprised 250 of the 500 calories for the day. I did not eat my apple that I had planned on so it really was less than 250. I was full all day long. No cravings or wishing for that burrito from Taco Bell. I didn't even feel like eating the rest of my 250 calories for that day. I got a little snack hungry so had some slices of apple, but that was it. I am going to have them again later in the week and will update you when I do. Hopefully the results will be the same.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Miracle Noodle update!

Brian Connole
Administrator
That's awesome - I hope you continue to do well... This could be a lifesaver for a lot of folks out there - So be sure to keep us all posted on your progress.

Thanks,

Brian M. Connole
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...