It's working...

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

It's working...

Donna Michele
Day 5 today and I am down 6.2 lbs on the scale...this is encouraging.  Hopefully the hcg is kicking in.  I just need it to do a better job at controlling my hunger.  I was starving the last two days (after loading).  I stuck with it and am pleased with the results today.  I am going to supplement with L-Glutamine.  I heard that helps with the hunger/cravings.  I'll let you know how it goes.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: It's working...

Donna Michele
Maybe, maybe not????

Ha ha...I am water logged...so I know I'm getting enough water...probably a gallon a day.

Day 6...NO weight "release" on the scale....what!!?????  But yesterday I was down 6.2 lbs.  I wonder if it was the L-Glutamine I took yesterday to help with my brain and my hunger?  Or the flu shot...my diet was right on target.  I am not AS hungry this morning...just had my grapfruit and it was yummy.  I am sure the tummy will digest itself with a vengeance toward the late afternoon, though.  I think I will UP my dose of hcg tomorrow and see what happens.  I took 175iu this morning.  How much is too much?  
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: It's working...

Brian Connole
Administrator
Someone else once told me that the Flu shot had affected their weight loss as well. Keep me posted.

175IU to 200IU is a good dose.

You are doing great - Keep it up!

Take care -

Brian
HCG Diet 411
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...