Just Started Need a Buddy/ Someone who "gets it"

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Just Started Need a Buddy/ Someone who "gets it"

courtmazz
I just started the HCG Shots this weekend. My loading days were Saturday and Sunday. I started VLCD today. I will be doing it for 40 days (through thanksgiving and Christmas) I want to look better and feel better when I ring in the New Year. I need a buddy to hold me accountable or someone who has been through it to help me with TIPS and tricks. Please let me know.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Just Started Need a Buddy/ Someone who "gets it"

Berger123
I just started the shot yesterday( Tuesday November 19). I need someone to help me through this as well
Reply | Threaded
|

courtmazz
Yes! Let's do it! Is email best for you? I loaded on Sat and Sunday. Since Sat morning I am down 9.4 lbs! 

Courtney 

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 20, 2013, at 2:42 PM, "Berger123 [via HCG Diet 411 Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I just started the shot yesterday( Tuesday November 19). I need someone to help me through this as well

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.hcg411.info/Just-Started-Need-a-Buddy-Someone-who-gets-it-tp4026759p4026762.html
To unsubscribe from Just Started Need a Buddy/ Someone who "gets it", click here.
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

Berger123
Yes email works best for me! Same for you? Wow 9.4 pounds is amazing!! I am still unsure about it all. It's hard to believe it will fall off like that! Your doing the shots right?

Amy 

On Nov 20, 2013, at 2:47 PM, "courtmazz [via HCG Diet 411 Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Yes! Let's do it! Is email best for you? I loaded on Sat and Sunday. Since Sat morning I am down 9.4 lbs! 

Courtney 

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 20, 2013, at 2:42 PM, "Berger123 [via HCG Diet 411 Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

http://forum.hcg411.info/Just-Started-Need-a-Buddy-Someone-who-gets-it-tp4026759p4026762.html
To unsubscribe from Just Started Need a Buddy/ Someone who "gets it", click here.
NAML

http://forum.hcg411.info/Just-Started-Need-a-Buddy-Someone-who-gets-it-tp4026759p4026763.html
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

KattyS
In reply to this post by courtmazz
My brother underwent HCG injections and the doctor recommended him that the best time to do your shot of hCG, is first thing in the morning right after your shower.