Just ordered HCG .. Some questions :)

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Just ordered HCG .. Some questions :)

Cassie143
Hello. I am 21 years old. I have not weighed myself in about a year (too affraid) but if i were to guess I am about 160-170lbs. I want to lose 20-30 pounds so I just ordered two bottles of HCG. I am very excited for them to arrive and start the process.

I just have a few questions to ask before I start the program.

I have been dieting pretty extensively for the past month. I have an 800 calorie a day intake, and work out every day. Usually an hour of cardio and then muscle training. I read that while on HCG you should not work out is that correct? So this means I have to cut out my cardio every day? I understand with only 500 calories a day I should not work out but it is hard for me to wrap my head around.

Also, I am a college student. I drink on the weekends. Should this be cut out while I am taking HCG? It really isn't realistic that I go 4 weeks without alcohol, but I can defiantly make a consious effort to consume less. Have any of you dealt with alcohol consumption while on HCG?

Any concerns with taking birth control on HCG? Is there no correlation?

I am sure I will have more questions as time passes but so far I am just really excited for my shipment to come :)
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Just ordered HCG .. Some questions :)

Brian Connole
Administrator
Hi Cassie143,

Welcome to our Forum, we hope to see you here often - And NO... you are not supposed to work out while on the HCG Diet. However, if you want to do some yoga or take a short walk everyday, that would be fine.

Alcohol is very bad for you during the HCG Diet - especially beer... This is because of all the calories in it. If you do drink beer while on the diet you would probably end up Plateauing or even gaining weight. If you absolutely must drink... You should drink vodka.

I wish you the best of luck... Take care,

Brian M Connole
The HCG Diet 411 Blog & Forum
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...