Length of time on HCG diet

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Length of time on HCG diet

wordlypurrfect
Hi, I'm new. Been on the diet for 5 weeks, losing about 33 pounds so far with another 40 or so to go.  I'm under the supervision of a doctor who tells me that I can add on another 3 weeks of injections.  9 weeks is more than 40 days that I think I read here on the blog.  What is the LONGEST consecutive amount of time one can continue with these injections? Thanks for your help :)
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Length of time on HCG diet

Richard
According to protocol you don't go over 46 days when taking injections and includes taking one day not taking the injection each week.  Over that amount of time may or may not work as Dr. Simeon said you can develop an immunity which you don't want at only 500 calories a day.  I've never heard of someone saying to go over this amount of time when doing injections.  Congrats on the weight loss!  You should be reading Dr. Simeon's pounds and inches.
Reply | Threaded
|

wordlypurrfect
Thanks for your response.  I also understand that the protocol has changed to allow different things. No MAKEUP? NO moisturizer? NO WAY! lol  
I'm given a booklet of everything I can and can't eat, along with the serving number and amounts.  I think I'm retaining water, as the inches are coming off- I look thinner than my weight!. I'm actually eating between 500 and 800 daily, which is also quite different than just 500, and still losing at least 3 to 6 pounds a week.  I also see the doc that was recently on the Dr. Oz show. She's also doing some trials to try to prove more scientifically that the diet works and the HCG isn't just in our heads :)
http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/weight-loss-controversy-hcg-diet-pt-1

I'm assuming that Dr. Simeon's book is still around? for some odd reason, it sounds vaguely familiar... I might have seen it on my mother's bookshelf growing up in the 50's/60's!  
Reply | Threaded
|

TheChicsporadic
You may have moisturizer as long as it is water based. Make up does not make a difference on weight loss at all, or at least that's what I have observed and was told. Pounds and Inches are usually downloadable on websites offering hhcg.
Reply | Threaded
|

hcgpurediet
 Many of us tried prior to now to shed pounds rapidly and what was the conclusion. In case you are desperate to drop lbs rapid with all the traditional bodyweight loss applications you're going to get people kilos back again the moment you end your eating plan.
Better read more online about hCG.
Reply | Threaded
|

hcgpurediet
Many of us tried prior to now to shed pounds rapidly and what was the conclusion. In case you are desperate to drop lbs rapid with all the traditional bodyweight loss applications you're going to get people kilos back again the moment you end your eating plan. Better read more online about hCG. HCG Diet