Let me encourage you

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Let me encourage you

Beanie
I just wanted to encourage all the hcg dieters out there. We have 14 people in our family who have done the hcg diet. Some have used homeopathic hcg and some have used celeste's pure hcg. ALL have lost tremendous amounts of  weight. We were not what some may consider super obese but definitely always needing to diet and trying all the regular diets out there. Each has lost an average of 30 pounds per round. Most have lost around 44 pounds in 2 rounds stopping early when they reach their goal weight.
Let me encourage you to really research some great recipes out there for phase 3. Like the pizza made with cauliflower and cheese crust...sounds weird but it is WONDERFUL!!!! EVERYONE who has tasted it in my family and friends circle is amazed with it. AND you can have it!!! it is not cheating. Also the almond flour bread for sandwiches, the oopsie rolls, potato less potato salad...VERY GOOD...and more. Be encouraged! THIS is THE DIET. We are all so amazed when we see yet another family member drop down to a normal sized body in just a short time.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Let me encourage you

TheChicsporadic
Amazing isn't it? Just pure super this diet!