Loranns cooking flavoring oils ok on for P3?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Loranns cooking flavoring oils ok on for P3?

Dodgecook
Hi Everyone,

I'm really wanting to play with almond milk and make flavored almond milk ice cream. I just got some of the new Loran's oil flavors of Buttered popcorn, Black walnut, and Bourbon, and want to make some almond milk ice cream with them. However, Im afraid of them not being safe and gaining big time as a result, in which case it's not worth it to me. Does anyone know if they're safe on P3, before I take the plunge?? Any input will be highly appreciated (except common sarcastic remarks, which I can do without). I fell off the wagon last winter and regained 80 lbs, by mistakenly climbing back on the wrong wagon, being that of a Chuck wagon so to speak hahaha. I'm deathly afraid of letting it happen again!! :o) Thank you for any and all honest and positive tips, help, ect. God Bless!!
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Loranns cooking flavoring oils ok on for P3?

JuliesZoo
Can you take a photo of the ingredients label?  I have never had these before, so I don't know.  If it were me, I would try using them one day, and not deviate in any other way at all from normal, and then see if you are up or down more than 2;bs the next day.  If all is well, then I would say it would be ok to still use them.  Again, can't say for sure without seeing the ingredient list/label.  
Working hard to regain my life back after having 4 kids. So far I have lost 85lbs using hcg patches. I am LOVING my life!!!!!