classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Low weight loss

mmeyers
It's probably too late in the game, but I've taken 33 Hcg injections and only lost 14 lbs.  I haven't cheated at all.  I started out losing 7 lbs first week, but averaged 4 lbs over 3 weeks and week 4 I plateaued.  Did an apple day a couple of days ago and lost .5 lb.  I'm happy I've lost but all I read is everyone has these great weight losses and I was hoping for one too.  Does this diet not work for everyone?  Thanks for any input.
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: Low weight loss

Bryceniles
I get this from a juice bar by my apartment: pineapple, papaya, apple (I don't know the quantities though). This one doesn't use any kind of dairy, just ice.
Reply | Threaded
|  

TheChicsporadic
In reply to this post by mmeyers
Is it your first time to try hcg? Not to discourage you but first time on hcg is time where you lost most of the weight then on your next rounds it wont be as much. However, it is a case to case basis. Since you have already tried apple day, why not do the "steak day"? Others do great on this than apple. Also, increase fluid intake. In any diet, plateauing is common sp when there is water retention going on. To correct this you must drink more fluids. Swear by not taking anything with sodium as sodium retains water. Check out the products you are taking on this diet. You might have missed the information that says it contains sodium. Or even the herbs which are allowed on this diet because some of them have sugar in them. There are a lot of factors. Check them one by one. Hope you see the favorable result upon reading this. Good luck and God bless!
Reply | Threaded
|  

Ryan W
In reply to this post by mmeyers
Why only 14lbs is good lose weight I think consult with someone that is good result