Lunch ideas

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Lunch ideas

Blondie71
Ok ... Tomorrow will be a week since I've started the HCG (this includes the 2 load days) and I have lost 5.5 pounds. I find it pretty easy cooking dinner but I need quick lunch ideas for the work week and weekends. Any suggestions are welcome!!!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Lunch ideas

From14to4
WooHoo!   Isn't it grand!      Well, I have a fairly boring food routine, but it works for me.  However, what I wanted to let you know is that the best suggestion I've read of late is that all of the Mrs. Dash's seasonings are safe.    I just purchased the chipotle and whew it's good!   It's spicy, but it's good!!!!

I typically make my food the night before and then nuke it the next day at work.   I realize they don't want you using a microwave, but it's my only option at work.

I'm pretty big on Tilapia and Fresh Spinach at lunch.    I've never been a big Walmart person, but they sell two types of prepackaged white fish that are around 4oz each.   They sell Tilapia as well as Swai.    Both are very good.  
HCG Happy in Texas!   YEEHAW!
Reply | Threaded
|

Blondie71
It is grand! I just grilled some shrimp and had fresh tomatoes & mozzarella with vinegar drizzled on it. Now I realize I cheated with the fresh mozzarella but I have been sick this weekend and haven't eaten much. Will weigh in tomorrow. Thanks for the idea with Ms. Dash and the fish:). I like salads so maybe adding chicken to it will be good. I'm also trying to get all of my water in and staying as close to the 500 as I can. Any tips will be apprecisted
Reply | Threaded
|

From14to4
I am NOT a water person at all, but I read that the MOI product is supposedly okay on the diet.   Research it for yourself to make sure.   But I've used that to make my water a tad bit more tasty.

Also, if you get weak from the limited calorie intake and/or from being sick, I read that a great water addition is the Propel.   It's completely safe on the plan and will help with your electrolytes.

Oh.... that mozzarella comment was painful to read!    It made me think of fried mozzarella!    ARRRGHHH!

I'll send you a link of a  woman that posts every bit of food that she ate by day by phase.   It might give you some food ideas!   I'll get it posted before end of night.
HCG Happy in Texas!   YEEHAW!