classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Miracle Noodles...

blondymom123
Hi Everyone!!

I am on R1P2D5 and I am down 9lbs...   I am wanting to try Miracle Noodles just to add some life to my food...   Are you sure they won't stall me and if you could please tell me do the Health Food Stores have them??  Or can I only buy them online??

I look forward to hearing your stories with the noodles.....

THx!
Kristen
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Miracle Noodles...

lilmisstwin
Hi Kristen,
I am on round two and so excited to try Miracle Noodles too. I read a post by Brian and in it, it states that it has been determined that Miracle Noodles are a free food. I am still trying to locate a post on how to prepare them instead of eating them just plain. If you go to miraclenoodle.com and click contact us it will bring you to a store locator. I plan on buying some this weekend.
Reply | Threaded
|

blondymom123
Thx for responding... I did tons of research today and yes it does look like it's a free food.... Sounds like ppl are running them under hot water and putting them in the microwave to dry them out a bit??   I thought about some broth and some chicken?  I also read somewhere that ppl are making their own sauce and having spaghetti...

Good Luck!!!
Reply | Threaded
|

Brian Connole
Administrator
Here is the link to buy Miracle Noodles ... And here are some delicious recipes for preparing the Miracle Noodles ...

Chicken Miracle Noodle Soup
HCG Cajun Shrimp Miracle Noodles
Spaghetti and Miracle Noodles

Be sure to keep us posted on your progress and let me know what you think of the Miracle Noodles.

Good luck!
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

blondymom123
Thx Brian!!

My husband actually bought me some today at our health food store... going to make spaghetti tomorrow for the super bowl.....   Also, I have another question for you.....  Is it safe to eat broccoli??   Some say yes and some say no???

THx!!