Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Need An HCG Diet Buddy?

Brian Connole
Administrator
Hello all,

The other day I wrote a blog post about why you should have an HCG Diet Buddy. In the post I recommended to find an HCG Diet Buddy here in the HCG Diet 411 Forum if you don't have a friend or family member to do the diet with.

If you need an HCG Diet Buddy, post it under this topic and let everyone know. The great thing about this forum is... if you can't find just one buddy, you have an entire community of buddies here at the HCG Diet 411 Forum.

Good luck!

Brian M. Connole
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• Exclusive Deal! $100.00 Discount Through HCG 411
  • No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|  

I need a diet buddy!

trishalove
I am starting today.  After I finish this giant helping of General Tso's Chicken I'll be giving myself the injection.  I couldnt talk any of my friends into doing this diet with me but I think I will be much more successful and in better spirits if I have someone to discuss with.  Glad I found this forum and hope I can stay in touch with at least one other person while I go through this.

Thanks!
Trisha
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: I need a diet buddy!

Brian Connole
Administrator
Hey Trishalove,

Until you find an HCG Diet Buddy, you can just consider us all your buddy. My wife and I are usually always around for our members. So good luck and keep us posted on your progress.

Take care,

Brian M. Connole

Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|  

Terri
I think it might help me to have a buddy or 10!  My sister was did 1 round with me and lost 30 lbs, but she just admitted that she has blown it over the last week and a half.  I am down 20 lbs. using the drops my doctor prescribed for me, but I am really struggling with sweet cravings the last few nights.  I have to admit that I have given in to the cravings and I am really ashamed of myself.  It is also my time of the month, so I'm thinking that's the reason.  I have read so many articles on how to do (or not do) the HCG while being on my time of the month.  Any suggestions?  
Reply | Threaded
|  

trishalove
Hi Terri,

This is my first day on the 500 cal.  I woke up starving which is strange because I normally do not eat until 10am anyway so I think it is psychological.  I am doing the injections.  

I have read differing opinions on whether to take the HCG while menstruating as well.  I will be starting that time of the month any day now but I could not wait to start until after my cycle for fear that I would lose motivation.  I still havent decided if I am or am not going to take the injection while on my period.  The original protocol says not to but I've read where others have said it did not have any effect either way.
jo
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: Need An HCG Diet Buddy?

jo
In reply to this post by Brian Connole
Getting ready to start the HCG Injections next week.  it probably would be goodto have a buddy or two gong through this. What are your suggestions?
Reply | Threaded
|  

Brian Connole
Administrator
Hey Jo,

Everyday until you meet someone to be your HCG Diet Buddy, just come here to the forum to keep us all posted on your progress, or ask any questions that you might have. This way you will have an entire forum full of buddies. Me and my wife are usually always here for any of our members to talk to.

Hope to talk to you soon,

Brian M. Connole

Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|  

Joni
Hi! I could use a diet buddy! Do any of you live in the Canton, Georgia area?
Reply | Threaded
|  

Brian Connole
Administrator
Hey Joni,

If you don't find someone close to you, just remember we are all here for you.

How is the diet going so far? Let us all know.

Take care,

Brian M. Connole

Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|  

ritamarie123
Hi,

I just started the HCG diet today. It would be really great to find a diet buddy online since no one around me is interested in going on this diet with me. I'm really glad I found this website. Looks like it's loaded with lots of good information.

Ritamarie
Reply | Threaded
|  

trishalove
Hi Jo and Rita -

I am here to be your buddy.  I work from home and online most of the day, trying to divert my attention from being hungry and irritable :)

Hope to see your posts and discuss your progress.

Trisha
Reply | Threaded
|  

ritamarie
Hi Trisha & Jo ~

I'm on day 5. I'm doing daily injections of HCG with a half does of phentermine. I've lost 6 lgs so far.

Starting yesterday though I have this nagging little headache. Also feeling kind of tired.  Checked other websites and I guess this is pretty normal. From what I gather the headache is my brain readjusting to protein for fuel as apposed to the junk food carbs that provide quick fuel.  Say the headaches only last a few days - I hope this is the case! Are either of you experiencing any headache or tiredness? Even with the headache though I'm excited to have gotten off to a good weight loss start. Dropping the pounds is motivation to hang in there.  

I work from home so am on and off the internet quite a bit so hopefully we can keep up. Glad to have a couple buddies.

Have a good one,
Rita
Reply | Threaded
|  

Chantal
HEY EVERYONE !! I AM ON MY 5TH DAY OF HCG AND LOOKIN FOR A BUDDY !! I NEED A WOMAN FRIEND CUZ U KNOW WE HAVE WOMEN ISSUES !! LOL !! THANKS
Reply | Threaded
|  

Ml2f
Hi everyone just found this forum I'm on P2R1D15 and I've released 19.4lbs, I use RX HCG and I hope to contribute to the forums.
Reply | Threaded
|  

Brian Connole
Administrator
Hi Ml2f,

Welcome to our forum... I hope to see you here often, and congratulations on losing the 19.4lbs. Good luck and let us know if we can help in any way.

Take care,

Brian M Connole
HCG Diet 411 Blog and Forum

Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|  

Chantal
OK PEEPS !! WOMEN OR NOT ? LOL ! I HAVE A QUESTION ??.......AM I SUPPOSED TO STOP TAKIING THE HCG WHILE ON MY MONTHLY CYCLE ?? THAT IS THE QUESTION ?? SORRY BUT I'M NEW TO FORUMS AND CAN'T EMAIL ANYONE CUZ IT KEEPS SAYING THAT I HAVE A CODE ERROR ??
Reply | Threaded
|  

Chantal
THANKS PEEPS !!
Reply | Threaded
|  

Brian Connole
Administrator
In reply to this post by Chantal
Hi Chantel,

You should stop doing the injections while you are menstruating, but continue to do the 500 Calorie Diet. Once you stop menstruating, you continue the injections as normal - You don't need to stop if you are using the drops, only if you are using the injections.

Good luck,

Brian M Connole
HCG Diet 411 Blog & Forum

Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|  

Chantal
Oooooo !! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH !! I'M ON THE DROPS !! DAY 6 AND 8 POUNDS LIGHTER !! THIS IS AMAZING !!
Reply | Threaded
|  

TaniaRinMONT
I will be starting the loading phase tomorrow and would appreciate a buddy.  I was going to be doing the injections, but after reading the response about being able to take oral hcg during my cycle, was wondering if it's ok to switch from injections to oral during the same round?  I really don't think I want to be on a 500 calorie diet without the assistance of hcg to help stave hunger.  

Also, if anyone could tell me when loading for more than 2 days would be appropriate, I'd greatly appreciate it.  I want to be sure I'm not battling extreme hunger and that I lose the weight as quickly as possible.

Thanks,
Tania
1234 ... 16