classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
303 messages Options
12345 ... 16
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Need An HCG Diet Buddy?

Staceyk
I need a buddy! I posted a ? earlier about toothpaste and mouthwash. I am in this to win it, so I will probably have lots of ?s and really appreciate help!
Reply | Threaded
|

Brian Connole
Administrator
In reply to this post by TaniaRinMONT
Hello TaniaRinMONT,

I don't think you would be able to successfully switch from injections to drops if you are in the middle of the round. My wife had her cycle while on the injections, and when she stopped she did fine. Because the HCG is still in your system for a few days after you stop. That is why you must do the 500 Calorie Diet for 3 days after you stop the injections at the end of the diet. So I wouldn't worry too much about that.

Good luck and we hope to see you back here often - Keep us posted on your progress...

Take care,

Brian M Connole
HCG Diet 411 Blog
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

Brian Connole
Administrator
In reply to this post by Staceyk
Hi Stacyk,

Remember at the HCG Diet 411 Forum, we are all here to be your Buddy until you find one - Unless you would rather just keep us all as your buddy. I answered your Question about the toothpaste just now, so you can go check it out if you'd like.

Good luck, Keep us all posted on your progress.

Take care,

Brian M Connole
HCG Diet 411 Blog

Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

mandig
In reply to this post by Brian Connole
HI

Im new to 411 and this is my first time trying HCG. Im doing the injections , I bought them from New Beginnings in Woodland Ca. I started on 10/04/10, I gorged and gorged and the worst stuff possible for the two days, I didnt gain a pound, yesterday was my first 500 cal day. I havent lost anything. How full should my syringes be? I have 1/2 cc syringes and there filled to the 12.5 marker, is this enough HCG?  I ate fast food 4 times, hostess cupcakes, cheese, whole milk, pizza, ice cream, oreos, short of swallowing lard I ate fat for two days. Am I doing anything wrong?
Reply | Threaded
|

Brian Connole
Administrator
Hello Mandig,

Welcome to the HCG Diet 411 Forum!

It sounds like you are doing everything just right... so don't worry, okay.

Unfortunately, I don't know if you are getting enough HCG because, it all depends on the dose you are trying to inject and the way it was mixed. Do you know what dose you are supposed to be on? Dr Simeons says to start at 125 - 175 and I would recommend doing that too. But Kevin Trudeau thinks that it's better to start out higher - 175 to 200

A good way to tell what dose you need is by how hungry you are. It sounds like you did a great job Gorging, but if you are still hungry after this first week, you might consider increasing the amount of HCG that your taking. Read this article I wrote, you might find it helpful Why You Should Start At A Lower Dose Of HCG

Good luck - And be sure to keep us all posted on your progress... I think you'll do great!

Take care,

Brian M Connole
HCG Diet 411 Blog and Forum

Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

mandig
Thanks, I should be recieving 125 iu. I have 1/2 cc syringe but they are only filled to the 12 line marker, I went to a clinic and these all came prefilled. Are they not filled properly?

Mandi Greenly

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brysauce [via HCG Diet 411 Forum]" <[hidden email]>
To: "mandig" <[hidden email]>
Sent: Thursday, October 7, 2010 2:21:24 PM
Subject: Re: Need An HCG Diet Buddy?

Hello Mandig,

Welcome to the HCG Diet 411 Forum!

It sounds like you are doing everything just right... so don't worry, okay.

Unfortunately, I don't know if you are getting enough HCG because, it all depends on the dose you are trying to inject and the way it was mixed. Do you know what dose you are supposed to be on? Dr Simeons says to start at 125 - 175 and I would recommend doing that too. But Kevin Trudeau thinks that it's better to start out higher - 175 to 200

A good way to tell what dose you need is by how hungry you are. It sounds like you did a great job Gorging, but if you are still hungry after this first week, you might consider increasing the amount of HCG that your taking. Read this article I wrote, you might find it helpful Why You Should Start At A Lower Dose Of HCG

Good luck - And be sure to keep us all posted on your progress... I think you'll do great!

Take care,

Brian M Connole
HCG Diet 411 Blog and Forum

Reply | Threaded
|

Brian Connole
Administrator
Hi Madig,

If you got them pre-filled from the place that you got the HCG from, I am sure that they are right. But if you feel like you need a bigger dose, make sure you let them know. Good luck!

Brian
HCG Diet 411

Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

mandig
HI
I started one day before you, and I Could use a buddy too. I have lost 3 lbs since beginning my load days on the 4th. I didnt gain from my load days but I didnt lose any until my 4 th day. Ive read different theories on loading I think it depends on how much you have dieted in the past by restricting food. Which is almost every diet. Ive read from 2 days to one week.  I loaded for 2 days, and I really loaded, and didnt gain a pound, but I also had alot of activity I ended up doing unexpectedly my first load day, so I think maybe thats why I didnt gain.  However I lost my morning weigh in of my first 500 cal day, and of this morning Ive lost 3 lbs all together. Some Dr, or theories of HCG and VLCD, seem to differ off of the idea that when Dr Simeon did his study and program times were much different, he was not in America, there jsut wasnt obesity caused from fast food at that time. I think as we go along we will learn what affects our body. Both positvely and negativley. Ive seen 800 calorie diets that include cereal in the morning and different things, I think it was from a oral HCG program, maybe that changes things . Ive also seen dosage amounts be different. Also claiming because times have changed.  I bought mine prefilled and from a clinic and I cant get more HCG in the syringes if the 125 ius I have isnt enough, so next time I think I will order online and mix my own. My program is Dr Simeons Protocol. Have you heard of miracle noodles? I spnet $500 on this program it better work!

GOODLUCK
Reply | Threaded
|

wanderson
I am definitely in need of a diet buddy! I began the protocol on October 9, and yesterday was the first day of the 500 calorie diet. I am a teacher and on fall break, which may not have been the best time to start. It feels like I should be indulging myself instead of restricting myself (totally mental, of course!). I almost decided to quit and start next week, but my husband reminded me of the importance of sticking to my commitment. I did lose 3.4 pounds when I got on the scale this morning...which is 1.6 pounds lighter than what I weighed before I did the two loading days. I was hungry yesterday, so I upped my drops from 10 to 15. If I am too hungry today I may go up a bit more as well. I'm so glad I found this site! I think it will make a huge difference in my ability to stay on the protocol.
Reply | Threaded
|

TaniaRinMONT
In reply to this post by mandig
Hi Mandig:

Great job with the loss!!!  I am on day 7 (VLCD5) and have lost 7.9 lbs so far.  I will be measuring tomorrow to see if I lost any inches.  During my load, I ate until I almost got sick...whoppers, Ben and Jerry's, fries, etc.  I only gained 1.8 lbs.  So, I'm just assuming my abnormal fat stores were pretty close to capacity, which is good.  The first VLCD I wasn't very hungry, but the second and third day I was starving.  I lowered my hcg dosage slightly for the next day and was not hungry.  I didn't get in all my 500 cals, which wasn't good.  I was about 50 cals short.  So I started eating earlier today, even though today is my "skip" day.  I'm still not super hungry, which is good.

I get my Rx hcg from someone in FL.  It's only $30 for 5000 iu, to which I add 15ml bac water. If you want his info, let me know.  

Best wishes!!!
Tania

Reply | Threaded
|

TaniaRinMONT
In reply to this post by wanderson
Hi Wanderson:

Congrats on the weight loss!!  Yes, sticking to the committment is what it's all about.  I just try to keep in mind that it's only slightly longer than one month.  I can stick to anything for one month.  Then I have some great recipes for P3...gluten free and sugar free, so I'm totally looking forward to that.  That will be my reward for P2.  LOL  Thankfully, I won't be on VLCD protocol for Thanksgiving!!  Of course, I'm guessing that the things I think I love now, like cookies, etc., will probably be too sweet once I'm done, anyway.  Looking forward to that.

GL in your program!!!
Tania
Reply | Threaded
|

Mandi
In reply to this post by mandig
Anyone ever heard of B12 being mixed in with the HCG? My clinic has done this and I wonder how weird that is? That means Im getting less than 125IU per syringe of HCG if it is diluted with HCG?
Reply | Threaded
|

Brian Connole
Administrator
Hi Mandy,

This is totally normal - In fact, I have heard that this works quite well. Someone once told me that it gave them more energy. But it's all perspective of the individual really. Some even do the B-12 separately.

If you end up doing the HCG Shots with the B-12 mixed in, be sure to let us know how it goes...

Take care and good luck,

Brian M Connole
HCG Diet 411

Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

mandig
Hi
That is what  I have been doing. However I am starving, it never went away. I have to cheat once in awhile or I feel very ill. I have never gained cheating, I didnt lose either, and I ate a cheeseburger from Carls Jr. I know I know Please dont yell at me, or do as I ,  but I really was going to be sick very soon and Carls happened to be right there so I zipped thru the drive thru and gobbled it down. I felt better in about 10 minutes and the next day was alot easier. As I have said in here before Im not so obesessed with the number my scale reflects but how I feel, physically we all now how it feels to be smothered in fat and even try to bend over, so when I can do that and not pinch at the sides IM goood!! LOL. My clinic has said that SOBE lean and mean flavors are okay if anyone is interested. I get them at Target about 6 flavors and around 1.50, they sell them everywhere , Target is where I have found them the cheapest. I have to say that as hungry as I feel most days that if this doesnt end I cant do this , I jsut dont feel healthy hungry like this all of the time. I found phentermine 37.5 at another clinic in town for 100.00 bucks a month.
Reply | Threaded
|

Brian Connole
Administrator
Hi Mandig,

No, I wouldn't yell at you - we have all cheated. It sounds like you should up your dose, because the HCG alone should be at 125 IU -

I have a couple of tips for you...

1. Order your own HCG Shots, you will spend much less than 100 dollars a month.
2. Up your dose and buy some Miracle Noodles.

I think doing either, or even both of those would be a good solution for your problem. Because you shouldn't have to suffer like you are with your hunger. I feel for you and I wish you the best of luck.

Take care,

Brian M Connole
HCG Diet 411

Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

mandig
Oh if you only knew that I spent 500 on these injections I did up to 150IU, I dont know .....I didnt really gain from my load days, but I ate until I could eat no more and of the worst things possible, maybe this has somehting to do with it. Do you think having my tubes tied would do anything? When Im prego I get diabetes, and this is the feelings I got when Id have sugar drops. Also I spoke with a a lady who did this some 25 years ago, back then, no load days, and she didnt tell me not to do it, she said it does work, but she swears across her heart that she truly feels this is what gave her diabetes, by the way she never gained the weight back Ive seen before and after and current, she is healthy weight but a diabetic, her Dr agrees with her. What are your thoughts on this?

Mandi Greenly

From: "Brysauce [via HCG Diet 411 Forum]" <[hidden email]>
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2010 9:31:51 PM

Hi Mandig,

No, I wouldn't yell at you - we have all cheated. It sounds like you should up your dose, because the HCG alone should be at 125 IU -

I have a couple of tips for you...

1. Order your own HCG Shots, you will spend much less than 100 dollars a month.
2. Up your dose and buy some Miracle Noodles.

I think doing either, or even both of those would be a good solution for your problem. Because you shouldn't have to suffer like you are with your hunger. I feel for you and I wish you the best of luck.

Take care,

Brian M Connole
HCG Diet 411

Reply | Threaded
|

TaniaRinMONT
Hi Mandig:

Do you have cravings for sugar and snack-y type things?  I'm wondering if you might be dealing with a yeast issue.  Overabundance of yeast in the GI tract can make you "insanely" hungry...craving bread, cake, pastry type things.   Does that sound like what you might be dealing with?

The only other thing that really comes to mind is that maybe your dose it too high.  I know that sounds counter-intuitive, but try lowering the dose to 125iu and see if that does the trick.  And Bryan is right...you can get the hcg so much cheaper online.  I buy Rx hcg for $30 for 5000iu and mix it with bacteriostatic water myself.  It lasts me about 3 weeks.

I totally feel for you.  I felt like that for the second and third day.  My issue lately has been exactly opposite of yours.  I am so full most times that it's difficult for me to get all my calories in.
Reply | Threaded
|

TaniaRinMONT
Brian:  are miracle noodles ok on VLCD?

Thanks!!
Tania
Reply | Threaded
|

Brian Connole
Administrator
Hello TaniaRinMONT,

Here is my take on Miracle Noodles - They didn't exist when the protocol was written. But if they did - I think that they would have been listed as a free food. So far, a few of our members here have tried them and the good news is... they have had no interruptions in their weight loss. They have also said that they are very filling.

So if you are thinking about trying them, I say go for it. Just be sure to let us know how you do with them.

Good luck,

Brian
HCG Diet 411

Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

mandig

Hi TaniaRinMONT

I wouldnt say I have cravings per se, because when I get to hungry Ive found foods that I dont even like look appetizing. I started at 125IU and felt this sameway so I did up to 150IU felt great for a few days and now hungry, which I find strange because before this diet I never ate before 3 in the afternoon now Im hungry by 9am. I have the weirdest feeling that I dont have HCG in my syringes, I didnt gain on load days, ive lost  1/2 pound a day,  but never gained when Ive cheated, so Im confused. I thing this clinic is scamming me and only B12 is is my syringes that came prefilled. I have never felt so hungry, exhausted and just ill.

Mandi Greenly

From: "TaniaRinMONT [via HCG Diet 411 Forum]" <[hidden email]>
Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2010 6:44:48 PM

Hi Mandig:

Do you have cravings for sugar and snack-y type things?  I'm wondering if you might be dealing with a yeast issue.  Overabundance of yeast in the GI tract can make you "insanely" hungry...craving bread, cake, pastry type things.   Does that sound like what you might be dealing with?

The only other thing that really comes to mind is that maybe your dose it too high.  I know that sounds counter-intuitive, but try lowering the dose to 125iu and see if that does the trick.  And Bryan is right...you can get the hcg so much cheaper online.  I buy Rx hcg for $30 for 5000iu and mix it with bacteriostatic water myself.  It lasts me about 3 weeks.

I totally feel for you.  I felt like that for the second and third day.  My issue lately has been exactly opposite of yours.  I am so full most times that it's difficult for me to get all my calories in.

12345 ... 16