classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
303 messages Options
123456 ... 16
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: I need a diet buddy!

Clare
I am in need of a diet buddy as well. I just started this HCG diet a week ago and am now in phase 2. I have lost weight and it feels really good. I hope to continue my journey through the end to get to my goal weight.

Thank You

Clare
Reply | Threaded
|

Brian Connole
Administrator
Hello Clare,

At the HCG Diet 411 Forum, we are all here to be your Buddy until you find one - However, if you would rather just keep us all as your buddy, that's great too. Be sure to check back with us daily to keep us posted on your progress. Let us know if there is anything that we can do for you.

By the way, good job on losing weight already! It's nice to meet you.

Take care,

Brian M Connole
HCG Diet 411 Blog
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

sexxynana
In reply to this post by trishalove
hi Trish

did you find a diet buddy yet?  i just started, actually im on my second load day, and i think it would be good to have a buddy =0)
Reply | Threaded
|

sexxynana
In reply to this post by Clare
Hi Clare

i am also in need of a diet buddy =0)  today is my second load day, and then i am ready to go!!  i'm hopin this diet work cuz i have completely pigged out for the last two days!!.... lol
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Need An HCG Diet Buddy?

mogann
In reply to this post by Brian Connole
I need a diet buddy, just started Phase 2 today and still am a bit confused
Reply | Threaded
|

Brian Connole
Administrator
Hello, it's nice to meet Mogann,

At the HCG Diet 411 Forum, we are all here to be your Buddy until you find that one special person to be your Buddy. But if you want to just keep us all as your buddy, that's cool too. Make sure that you check back with us daily to keep us posted on your progress.

Feel free to post any questions that you might have.

Good luck!

Brian M Connole
HCG Diet 411

Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

cream of mushroom soup?

cgar
I am in P3.  Can I use turkey breast with cream of Mushroom soup to make a casserole?  out of ideas.  Help anyone?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: cream of mushroom soup?

Brian Connole
Administrator
Hi cgar,

Yeah, you can eat anything you want, just be mindful of sugars and starches - I would suggest using lean and low-fat products.

Also, If you go to the home page of this blog www.hcg411.info and look to the right on the side bar towards the bottom, you'll see 4 great recipes for Phase 3.

Plus, I will send you 12 more recipes to your email, just click here -  Or you can simply enter your name and email in the box at the top of the home page.

Good luck,

Brian
HCG Diet 411

Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: cream of mushroom soup?

mogann

Question and I hate to admit my stupidity but I don’t know how to post anything on your discussion site, all I know is to use the reply, but not how to post my own question, can you tell me?

Monica Gannon

Executive Administrator

Training and Operations Division

14370 Newbrook Dr., Chantilly, VA 20151

Tel:  703-679-3585

Fax:  815-366-8098

Cell:  703-470-6327

From: Brian M Connole [via HCG Diet 411 Forum] [mailto:[hidden email]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2010 5:26 PM
To: Monica Gannon
Subject: Re: cream of mushroom soup?

Hi cgar,

Yeah, you can eat anything you want, just be mindful of sugars and starches - I would suggest using lean and low-fat products.

Also, If you go to the home page of this blog www.hcg411.info and look to the right on the side bar towards the bottom, you'll see 4 great recipes for Phase 3.

Plus, I will send you 12 more recipes to your email, just click here -  Or you can simply enter your name and email in the box at the top of the home page.

Good luck,

Brian
HCG Diet 411

Image removed by sender.
Image removed by sender.

Reply | Threaded
|

Brian Connole
Administrator
Hi mogann,

It is basically the same as leaving a reply. This is what you do to get a new post started...

1 - Go to the forum home page.
2 - Then, you click on the New Topic link at the top.
3 - Now, create a subject line and write your message.
4 - Last, click on post message and you're done

I hope this helps.

Good luck,

Brian M Connole
HCG Diet 411

Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

mogann

Thanks Brian, it helped

Monica Gannon

Executive Administrator

From: Brian M Connole [via HCG Diet 411 Forum] [mailto:[hidden email]]
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2010 2:02 PM
Subject: RE: cream of mushroom soup?

Hi mogann,

It is basically the same as leaving a reply. This is what you do to get a new post started...

1 - Go to the forum home page.
2 - Then, you click on the New Topic link at the top.
3 - Last, put a subject line and write your message.

I hope this helps. Good luck,

Brian M Connole
HCG Diet 411

Image removed by sender.
Image removed by sender.

Reply | Threaded
|

Meliter34
In reply to this post by ritamarie123
I'm glad as well. I haven't started the diet yet.  I'm accually getting cold feet about it.  My diet buddy did not think it was healthy to eat only 500 calories a day (even after i explained why and how the hcg helps the body used the stored fat as energy).
I still want to give it a try...
Reply | Threaded
|

Brian Connole
Administrator
You should still do the diet - Don't worry about the negativity out there. Just know that you have a ton of support and HCG Diet Buddies here at the 411 Forum...

Good luck,

Brian
HCG Diet 411

Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Need An HCG Diet Buddy?

mogann
In reply to this post by Meliter34

Go for it, all total I want to lose about 40 pounds, so far I have lost 7 and hope to increase it tomorrow to 9 after an apple day (holding water, can feel it).  I got a lot of reservations from everybody too, but I rather jump in the water and try to swim, than sitting and pondering.  There is no faster way to lose the weight than this.  I am one of the lucky ones, I am not starving.  I would like a pizza or bagel or an Italian sub, but that is what got me into 40 pounds of surrounding fat, which is unhealthy.  My blood pressure has gone down to normal on half the medication, my gums are not bleeding anymore and I have just completed the 7th day after the loading days.  2 more weeks to go.  Let me know what you decide and we can exchange notes on it.  Good luck no matter what you decide

Monica Gannon

Executive Administrator

From: Meliter34 [via HCG Diet 411 Forum] [mailto:[hidden email]]
Sent: Saturday, November 06, 2010 7:15 PM
Subject: Re: Need An HCG Diet Buddy?

I'm glad as well. I haven't started the diet yet.  I'm accually getting cold feet about it.  My diet buddy did not think it was healthy to eat only 500 calories a day (even after i explained why and how the hcg helps the body used the stored fat as energy).
I still want to give it a try...

Reply | Threaded
|

MelNeedsHelp
In reply to this post by Meliter34
Go for it.  I was really hesitant.  It took me about 2 months of reading the blogs and forums and general information before I decided to give it a try.  I REALLY did not want to spend the money on yet ANOTHER "for sure" diet supplement/aide.  I've gone the calorie counting plus exercise route and it did work but it took MONTHS to lose just a few pounds.  I have lost as much in 3 weeks as I did with 9 months of a doctor approved diet and exercise plan.  I feel great.  I'm not starving.  The diet is boring but it WORKS and it works fast.    
Reply | Threaded
|

mogann

Did you take drops, pellets or injections?

Monica Gannon

Executive Administrator

From: MelNeedsHelp [via HCG Diet 411 Forum] [mailto:[hidden email]]
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2010 11:20 AM

Go for it.  I was really hesitant.  It took me about 2 months of reading the blogs and forums and general information before I decided to give it a try.  I REALLY did not want to spend the money on yet ANOTHER "for sure" diet supplement/aide.  I've gone the calorie counting plus exercise route and it did work but it took MONTHS to lose just a few pounds.  I have lost as much in 3 weeks as I did with 9 months of a doctor approved diet and exercise plan.  I feel great.  I'm not starving.  The diet is boring but it WORKS and it works fast.    

Reply | Threaded
|

MelNeedsHelp
Drops for me and I've been very happy with the results.  I hit a stall mid-week 2 (TOM) and it lasted for a week and I gained a pound.   I was very discouraged but literally from one day to the next I lost 6 pounds.   After the 1st week I could wear pants that I couldn't fit into before.  I'm comfortably in a pair of jeans (week 3) that I couldn't even get past my hips before starting this diet.  It has worked really well for me.  I have not, however, cheated at all - no halloween candy, no sneaking a french fry - nothing, but it is totally worth it.
Reply | Threaded
|

mogann

Thanks, I just completed D7 on the VLCD and stalled already,  only 1 ounce yesterday.  Today I am doing apple day, probably more out of water sickness than anything else and trying to do different proteins for lunch and dinner.  I don’t like fish, so that leaves me with chicken and ground very lean beef and once in a while cottage cheese, which I love, but you are not supposed to have that too much either.  I have not lost any inches, but I did lose 7 lbs all together, which is great, if it just keeps going.  I refuse to cheat, too much work and sacrifice to have it boomerang on me with cheating.  I find the water drinking of 100 oz to be the most difficult.  Sometimes I am soo busy I forget and then have to make up for it and I get almost nauseous with that much water.   Any suggestions?

Monica Gannon

Executive Administrator

From: MelNeedsHelp [via HCG Diet 411 Forum] [mailto:[hidden email]]
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2010 1:57 PM
Subject: RE: Need An HCG Diet Buddy?

Drops for me and I've been very happy with the results.  I hit a stall mid-week 2 (TOM) and it lasted for a week and I gained a pound.   I was very discouraged but literally from one day to the next I lost 6 pounds.   After the 1st week I could wear pants that I couldn't fit into before.  I'm comfortably in a pair of jeans (week 3) that I couldn't even get past my hips before starting this diet.  It has worked really well for me.  I have not, however, cheated at all - no halloween candy, no sneaking a french fry - nothing, but it is totally worth it.

Reply | Threaded
|

patti
I am on Phase 2, day 15 and have Plateaud for 4 days. My goal is 125, weighing in at 151 after 2 stuff days. I have lost 10 lbs, but seem to be stuck and am loosing will power. It's not as much hunger, as cravings. Watching everyone around eat, eat, eat is so hard. Also, I need the weight loss for motivation and it's not happening. I have viewed some plateau breakers just now, increasing protien 5 oz and drinking more, which I will start today. Also, I have been really constipated, which I know is a side effect, but still a concern. Is there any other advice out there?
Reply | Threaded
|

mogann

I am pretty much in the same shoes as you, on day 13 -  I only have lost 8 lbs, after having gained 1 pound, how awful.  First use the hunger depressant although that does not much for cravings, visualize the dress you will wear when reaching your goal…..lose that dream for a momentary pleasure which will be followed by guilt trips?  Nah, I don’t think so, hang in there.  Constipation is my problem too, haven’t gone for 5 days, they say it is normal, yeah right.  CALM Magnesium (Vitamin store) will help that, but I keep forgetting to take it, duhhh.  I did the Apple day, didn’t do much.  Suggest following:  first drink at least 100 oz of water, that is the main key, I even put Apple Cider Vinegar in it (you can always add Stevia) or my favorite is to make cucumber salad for lunch (can be counted as fruit) and put in dill, Apple cider vinegar, a bit of water and Stevia, mix the liquids first and then put over cucumbers or cabbage (slaw) and after eating the cukes or slaw I drink the juice.  The more Apple Cider Vinegar and Water you get into you,  the more you will lose.  I stopped losing any significant amount when I stopped the ACV and gained weight after the apple day, because I did not drink water.  There are also herbal teas out there that will help with the constipation.  The Steak day you hear them talk about is more for the next phase then this one, so stick with it.  Are you going for 26 or 49 days?

Monica Gannon

Executive Administrator

From: patti [via HCG Diet 411 Forum] [mailto:[hidden email]]
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2010 11:49 AM

I am on Phase 2, day 15 and have Plateaud for 4 days. My goal is 125, weighing in at 151 after 2 stuff days. I have lost 10 lbs, but seem to be stuck and am loosing will power. It's not as much hunger, as cravings. Watching everyone around eat, eat, eat is so hard. Also, I need the weight loss for motivation and it's not happening. I have viewed some plateau breakers just now, increasing protien 5 oz and drinking more, which I will start today. Also, I have been really constipated, which I know is a side effect, but still a concern. Is there any other advice out there?

123456 ... 16