classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Need a HCG diet buddy?

Strandnele
This post was updated on .
So it is my 3. day with the two prior days of "loading". Yesterday, I was looking so much forward to this but today was hard. I already lost a pound which makes me really happy.  BUT, I am hungry. Really hungry. I have been drinking as much as possible, taking the drops but I can tell, I am impatient. I know, I know, it is just the 3. day. I am looking forward to the next two weeks to get even better results. I so hope this will work. For the past 6 months I have been not good with being healthy. SO I am using this forum to not cheat and have a sounding board. Hopefully tomorrow another pound.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Just started

Dawn2sons
I was very hungry the first week.  Lots of people say you don't feel hungry but I did.  I am doing injections and asked my doctor for appetite suppressant whcih she gave me and it helped.  I'm in my 4th week - lost 15lbs - and the hunger is so much better.

Hang in there!

Dawn
Reply | Threaded
|

Strandnele
Thanks. I am. For the first time I am really committed and would like to get my old pants up again. So I am looking forward to my number tomorrow. This evening dinner was hard. I have three kids and a husband who all eat normal of course. I know my husband supports me but it is hard watching them eat when I am nibbling on salad and chicken. But I will get through this. Thank you for the responds and what a great accomplishment. Do you change you meat from lunch to dinner?
Reply | Threaded
|

allen-wick
In reply to this post by Dawn2sons
Thanks for your answer as it is very informative and I definitely go for it.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Need a HCG diet buddy?

Ryan W
In reply to this post by Strandnele
All of u was hungry firs one or two week you must continue to fight with hungry stomach to get good result , I use hcg drops from http://platinumbodyperformance.com/hcg-drops and lose very good weight but have problem I WAS ALWAYS HUNGRY :)
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Need a HCG diet buddy?

KattyS
Well Ryan, as you stated yourself, this is the problem with most of the people using HCG and this feeling goes away as the treatment proceeds.