Need help on reading amount in syringe

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Need help on reading amount in syringe

Beth
  I got a mixing kit and will be mixing my own hcg and filling my own syringes.  
These syringes have 10,20,30,40,etc to the # 100.
 Where do I fill the hcg to?   I read to do 125 150 or 200.
To do 125 do I pull plunger back to the #10 then say to the midline between 10 and 20. Would this equal the 150 cc??
    I got the kit for a 40 day round and want the hcg to last that amount of time.
Can anyone help me with their experience?  I'm going to be starting this  in 4 days.
  Thanks for your time.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Need help on reading amount in syringe

Brian Connole
Administrator
Yeah, you are exactly right. So if you were doing a 200IU, you would fill it to the 20

Good luck,

Brian
HCG Diet 411
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

skm001
 Brian.
I have 5000iu hcg and  injection mix I too don't know how read the needle for dosage. My needles start at 20units to 100units so if I want to do 150dosage what number on the needle do I use, I have the 23 day supply from the pharmacy that you sujested. I want to start asap but want to do the correct dosage..

Thanks
Reply | Threaded
|

Brian Connole
Administrator
You would want to fill the syringe up to where the 15 would be, which is usually 5 small lines below the 20.

Good luck,

Brian

Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

skm001
Thanks Brian for all your help!!!!

Sandy

Sent: Monday, July 11, 2011 11:41 PM
Subject: Re: Need help on reading amount in syringe

You would want to fill the syringe up to where the 15 would be, which is usually 5 small lines below the 20.

Good luck,

Brian

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.hcg411.info/Need-help-on-reading-amount-in-syringe-tp3032651p3161302.html
To unsubscribe from Need help on reading amount in syringe, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

debbiersc
In reply to this post by Brian Connole
apologies if this question has been asked/answered:  I will be receiving my HCG order within the next week.  I want to do a 40day program and ordered (2) vials of 5,000iu plus appropriate injectable mixing kit, which already arrived.  It has 40 syringes, water, and 2 empty vials.  The "mixing" videos on this site and pharmacyescrow are great and see no problem being able to do the mixing.  My question is:  after I mix the 5,000iu, (which will be for my first 20days), how much do I inject on a daily basis?   Also, is there a video for me to follow on exactly how, where to inject.  thanks so much, this site is my fav!
Reply | Threaded
|

Brian Connole
Administrator
Hey Debbiersc -

Actually, it will depend on the amount you want to start out at. Some people like to start at 150IU which would be .150cc - This info will pop up during the video on how to mix your injections... http://www.hcg411.info/2011/02/how-to-mix-your-hcg-injections.html

Here is a post that details the proper way to inject yourself with the HCG Hormone... http://www.hcg411.info/2009/12/how-to-inject-hcg-hormone.html

Good luck -

Brian M Connole
HCG Diet 411

Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

debbiersc
Hi Brian  -   my HCG arrived and mixing was super easy, did it while watching the video (the vacuum on the vials was interesting :-).  thanks!  What worried me the most ..  well, was surprisingly the easiest part; that is, doing my own injections with the insulin needles are easy and totally painless!!  Now, let me get close to asking my question:  based on using 5cc of water with 5,000iu, I'm using your suggestion to inject .150cc.  This is my 4th day and have already dropped to pre-load weight.  Will I ever need to increase the injection dose and if so, how will I know when to do it?  If the answer is yes, what dose is best to increment to?  I am going to do the 40days and don't want to develop immunity, on the other hand, I'd love to lose the most weight that's possible.  Your answers have been so helpful and you are so correct to encourage folks to order pharmaceutical HCG.  My order took 15 business days to reach me and customer service was great about answering my questions.  thanks again and I've already sent your website address to my sisters for them to get good info.  d