New hcg injection dieter

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

New hcg injection dieter

kaydee
Hi I am a new hcg user and I will be needing alot of advice when I get my hcg,provided I get it  i am hoping I dont have any problems. Has anyone ever order from Reliable Rx Pharmacy? Will let you know how it goes. Look forward to talking to you soon .            kaydee
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: New hcg injection dieter

TheChicsporadic
Hi Kaydee, welcome to the club. By now you must have already started your low cal diet right? If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask. Blessings!
Reply | Threaded
|

Robin
In reply to this post by kaydee
I used reliable with no problems. It took 3 weeks to get the pkg:(
Reply | Threaded
|

kaydee
In reply to this post by TheChicsporadic
I do have my hcg but I have not started yet waiting for bacteriostatic and I need a diet list I need a good reference I didnt get it with my hcg also need a good reference on mixing I have 5,000 vial and 2,000 vial plan to inject it and plan to use 175 to 200 per day per injection so I would inject how much on an insulin syringe? pls help thank you.  kaydee

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 11:59 AM, TheChicsporadic [via HCG Diet 411 Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Kaydee, welcome to the club. By now you must have already started your low cal diet right? If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask. Blessings!

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.hcg411.info/New-hcg-injection-dieter-tp4025164p4025213.html
To unsubscribe from New hcg injection dieter, click here.
NAML

Reply | Threaded
|

kaydee
In reply to this post by Robin
Hi robin I also ordered from reliable. I need some assist on diet and mixing and how much to load each injection for 175 to 200 . How many units on the syringe for 175 to 200 probably 200. I am waiting for my bacteriostatic should have ordered them together but was scared to put out money wanted to wait to see if i got hcg first. pls contact me would like to exchange phone numbers with someone for support. I live in delaware not many people even know about it they usually stay fat in delaware. Anyway think about exchanging numbers pls. thanks kaydee

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 8:32 PM, Robin [via HCG Diet 411 Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I used reliable with no problems. It took 3 weeks to get the pkg:(

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.hcg411.info/New-hcg-injection-dieter-tp4025164p4025228.html
To unsubscribe from New hcg injection dieter, click here.
NAML

Reply | Threaded
|

TheChicsporadic
Sorry I forgot to mention that I did the drops before so I don't know anything about the mixing stuff. What protocol are you doing? Are you doing the 500, 800 or 1200? For the 500, just download the Pounds and Inches protocol. You can do that in most websites offering hcg. But for the other protocols, I think you need to get it from the company you got your hcg from. Sorry, I am not much of a help for you right now.
Reply | Threaded
|

Ryan W
I am not new but still learn and do some experiment to see wich diet is best for me and I find for new http://platinumbodyperformance.com/hcg-diet-store this site and their product