New to site and start my shots tomorrow****need support***

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

New to site and start my shots tomorrow****need support***

Chubby Me
I'm new to this site and the hcg diet. I start my shots tomorrow and are very nervous about the 500 calorie days! Any good tips on way to cook meats? Not looking forward to this rabbit diet :(
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: New to site and start my shots tomorrow****need support***

Dawn2sons
Hi,

I'm into ph2 about 11 days and have lost 11lbs.  The first week I was starving all the time.  I'm seeing a doctor and she gave me an appetite suppresant which has helped.  However, after the first week the hunger pains aren't that bad.  

As far as food:  I went a bought some fish and weigh individual packages of it and put them in the freezer.  Then I bought thin sliced chicken.  Each piece weighed about 3.5 oz.  I seasoned them with Mrs. Dash and grilled them and put them in fridge.

I think the key is to have all your food ready in the fridge so you don't grab anything bad.

You can do this - it's worth the weight loss.  

good luck
Dawn
Reply | Threaded
|

Chubby Me
Thanks Dawn! Today was my first gorge day so that was great! I went and bought a scale to weigh the food like you said and small freezer bags. I'll keep you posted and thanks for the tips oh and I also bought a little foreman grill. I've never really cooked fish so wish me luck,
Reply | Threaded
|

Dawn2sons
I did the same thing - gorged on Sat & Sun and started the diet Monday.  I was actually so full and felt so bad by the end of Sunday.

good luck this week - let me know how you do.

Dawn

13 days down 12 lbs.
Reply | Threaded
|

Chubby Me
Wow you've lost a bit already!! Goooo you!! Today was my first 500 day and it was ok. I actually didn't do that bad on my gorging days so I wished I would've now. I felt full at one point but cranky because it wasn't really the foods I like. Not crazy about fish. I also read somewhere that you are not supposed to use the microwave? Have you heard of this? It's just going to be hard preparing for ahead of time it's not like I can take my grill to work with me.
Reply | Threaded
|

Dawn2sons
That's not bad - I was hungry constantly!!  My doc gave me an appetite supressant too.  I take it every few days - it does help.

plan ahead - that's the key!  good luck.  Let me know how you do on the scale.

Dawn
Reply | Threaded
|

Chubby Me
Ok well the morning after my gorging days I was at 197.6 and today I am 191.4 so I've basically lost a few pounds but I'm sure it was just the gorging food. I guess I am cheating because I heat up my meat about a min in the microwave but I guess it's better than buying frozen. I'm not actually hungry and have skipped one of my veggie servings because I feel full. Well see what the numbers come down to in the next few days.
Reply | Threaded
|

Chubby Me
In reply to this post by Dawn2sons
Ok well the morning after my gorging days I was at 197.6 and today I am 191.4 so I've basically lost a few pounds but I'm sure it was just the gorging food. I guess I am cheating because I heat up my meat about a min in the microwave but I guess it's better than buying frozen. I'm not actually hungry and have skipped one of my veggie servings because I feel full. Well see what the numbers come down to in the next few days.