New to site...seeking a HCG buddy to get me through

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

New to site...seeking a HCG buddy to get me through

Blackpocahantas
I am on VLCD2 & I am struggling. I took HCG 1.5 years ago and lost 30 lbs. I gained some of it back since then....

Well I want to lose this extra weight. I am desperately seeking a HCG Diet Buddy. I am a 35 year old wife and Mother, I gained a lot of weight due to having PCOD (Poly Cystic Ovarian Disease). I look in the mirror and I see a woman I do not know. I want MY body back! I weighed 130lbs. after having my youngest and within 2 years I ballooned up to 165lbs. I gained steadily until eventually reaching 236lbs.

THAT was the last straw! So I did HCG and lost 30lbs., then I took Phentermine and lost enough weight to see 178lbs. I am at 190lbs. right now and I want to reach 155lbs.

I know HCG is the only thing that really can help me but I am starving. I do not think I did a good enough load. I am craving everything... HELP!
Nothing tastes as good as being 155lbs... but right now my brain is rebelling!

-Diamond
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: New to site...seeking a HCG buddy to get me through

Brian Connole
Administrator
Your post got buried and I must have missed it. How is your weight loss journey going?

I think your story is quite inspiring and I love they way you tell it. I hope you come share more about your journey and dealing with PCOD (Poly Cystic Ovarian Disease) on the HCG Diet, as I think it will be helpful for others to read.

Thanks and again sorry for not seeing your post sooner.

Take care -

Brian Connole | HCG 411 Blog
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: New to site...seeking a HCG buddy to get me through

jbc1027
In reply to this post by Blackpocahantas
A couple questions?

How long have you been dieting?
Have you had a break from low calories?
Are you still taking phentermine?

Jonathan Colson - HCG Diet Coach

If you purchase HCG at Advance HCG, I will be your coach.