Normal Weight Loss after Menstruation? or Weight Loss Stall?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Normal Weight Loss after Menstruation? or Weight Loss Stall?

Dolly Decimate
So during my period I was at 133.6 for 4 days straight. My period is over as of yesterday and I should be at 129lbs today; however, I weighed in this morning at 132.4. I am worried because I was told the last day of your period you drop all the water weight and should expect to see losses from the days you were on your period!

I've been hoping with all hope to get to 125 by the end of P2 (4 days left)!

I took aloe vera pill for constipation yesterday, have been consistantly drinking 3Liters a day of water/sticking to the diet protocol religiously, and took a detox bath last night.

Should I treat this like a stall and do an apple day?  or should I expect to see a 3lb loss tomorrow morning?

I appreciate any input!
- Dolly
R1, P2, Rx Injections. 19lbs lost 6 more vlcd days left.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Normal Weight Loss after Menstruation? or Weight Loss Stall?

Brian Connole
Administrator
Hello Dolly,

You might want to read this article that I wrote, it's called ... Do Women Plateau During Their Menstrual Cycle.

But I think you should be fine if you have been sticking to the Protocol - And it sounds like you have been doing great.

Maybe give it another day and see what happens.

Best of luck Dolly Decimate, and keep up the hard work!
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Normal Weight Loss after Menstruation? or Weight Loss Stall?

jbc1027
In reply to this post by Dolly Decimate
I have yet to have a patient (lady) who doesn't stall during menses. Usually this means they stall for 2-3 days, and then start losing weight again after.

Your body is a wreck of hormones during your period. Stick through it, stay faithful to the diet, and weight loss will start again after it is over.

I don't think I have ever witnessed any of our women patients lose ALL the weight, all of the sudden after their period, as if they never had a period.

Don't sweat it, you are on the right track. The body (especially women's) is extremely complex and there are so many factors that will affect daily weight loss, that it is impossible for ANY doctor or medical professional to be able to guarantee you will lose weight every day. Even Dr. Simeons realized this.

Jonathan Colson - HCG Diet Coach

If you purchase HCG at Advance HCG, I will be your coach.