Not Given the Right Amount of HCG PELLETS

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Not Given the Right Amount of HCG PELLETS

Lili01
Hi- I'm new and received my HCG pellets in the mail this week. I didn't open them till this morning.  When I opened them I counted the pellets and was given 20 1/2.  The half that is in there looks like it has been chewed.  Has ANYONE had this experience before.  This is very discouraging   and not sure if I should wait till Monday so I can contact someone before ingesting the pellets.  
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Not Given the Right Amount of HCG PELLETS

Brian Connole
Administrator
Who did you order from? Because there are only a couple of places that actually sell real HCG Pellets online. And have you done a search to see if anyone else has had this happen. That really is kind of weird. I don't know if I would take them. I would probably wait until you had all of the pellets that you need for the entire round.

Let me know what you find out.

Good luck.

Brian
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

Lili01
Hi Brian- thank you for your response. I ordered them from Nu Image- a person named Paola answered me back and said she will send me three more pellets.  I'm not comfortable taking the extra 3 pellets and would rather return the whole bottle back to them and get injection HCG, I figure you can't screw up on bottles. It was really an unsettling experience that they messed up on my number of pellets and sent me 1/2of a pellet that looked disgusting.  

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 24, 2013, at 10:16 AM, "Brian Connole [via HCG Diet 411 Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Who did you order from? Because there are only a couple of places that actually sell real HCG Pellets online. And have you done a search to see if anyone else has had this happen. That really is kind of weird. I don't know if I would take them. I would probably wait until you had all of the pellets that you need for the entire round.

Let me know what you find out.

Good luck.

Brian

• Exclusive Deal! $50.00 Discount Through HCG 411
Find Out More...

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.hcg411.info/Not-Given-the-Right-Amount-of-HCG-PELLETS-tp4026768p4026770.html
To unsubscribe from Not Given the Right Amount of HCG PELLETS, click here.
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

Brian Connole
Administrator
Hello again Lili01,

I've never had any problems with Nu Image, but I know that they do have great customer service. You should find out if you can do an exchange either for a new supply of pellets, or for injections. I hope it all works out for you, and keep me up to date.

Take care and let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Good luck,

Brian

Find Out More...