classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
10 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Not Loosing Pounds or Inches-- HELP!

IcanDoIt135
Hello all!

I have been on the HCG VLCD for two weeks now and I have only lost about 5 pounds, and no inches.  I will go about 5 days and loose 2 pounds and then plateau again.  I drink plenty of water/tea. I do not cheat.  I have cut out the Melba toast. I just started cutting down on the protein and veggies as well (as of today).  I read through some of the plateau breaks and I will start the HCG lemonade tonight.  I have been doing the same thing fore lunch and dinner the past several day, but before I wasn't doing that and I still didn't really loose any weight.  Do you have any suggestions for me?  Thank you.
S.K.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Not Loosing Pounds or Inches-- HELP!

inhisgrip56
I'm in the same boat. I'm in week 4 have lost 6 lbs. I go down 2 in a week then start climing back up. over the last two weeks I have gained and lost and gained the same 2 lbs, several times. I'm so frustrated. IDK what to do.
Reply | Threaded
|

TheChicsporadic
In reply to this post by IcanDoIt135
trace your steps and see if anything you have taken or applied on your body contributed to stalling or hitting early plateau. I say you read pounds and inches again and see what Dr. Simeons has to say about it. Click ctrl. F then find the word plateau. Start from there. As what I read, if you hit a plateau, the best way to break it is by having a "steak day" or "apple day". Upon scaling right after getting out of bed, if weight gain was recorded, do either of the 2. Don't drink anything else but water. Let's see what happens.
Reply | Threaded
|

Brian Connole
Administrator
I agree with TheChicsporadic - Keep us posted on whatever happens.

Good luck,

Brian M Connole
HCG Diet 411
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

IcanDoIt135
Thanks for the suggestions. I have been following the program to the T.  I was reading around and I think the main problem is that I am a student thus I have lots of stress increasing my cortisol levels, thus increasing my water retention (though I feel like I get ride of a lot of water). The HCG lemonade worked the first time I did it (3 lbs!), I think I just have a plateau and lose type of thing going.  Sure I wish I would be losing more, but what I have is fine for now. I am hoping that when I get done with finals all the water will leave.  If not, there is always bikram for the summer. THANKS EVERYONE!
Reply | Threaded
|

sixsensationalkids
You sound just like me!  I'm really curious, do you have 20 or less pounds to lose?  I'm thinking that might be the way hcg works.  Those that have a lot to lose do fine, but I'd like to hear from someone that really got down to a good (not super skinny) weight. I have been on hcg for three weeks and only lost seven pounds.  Have followed everything, down to skin care products,etc.  Very discouraging....
Reply | Threaded
|

TheChicsporadic
What was your goal? and yeah, those with more fats to burn shed the most weight. It must also be because of the body circumference that the losing of body weight would depend on it.
Reply | Threaded
|

IcanDoIt135
In reply to this post by sixsensationalkids
I ended up losing about 10 lbs all together.  I am on maintenance2 right now and my weight is yoyoing a bit, but I am figuring out what I can eat and what I cannot. For the rest of my drops phase I took out the melba toast, increased my protein, and did the HCG lemonade every night.  That helped a bit.  I also made sure that what I ate for lunch and dinner were different meals (chicken for one and beef for another, and change the veggies as well). When I entered M1 I did a Tbsp of apple cider vinegar at lunch and dinner and I actually lost about 2 lbs more. I know its frustrating not losing more then you wanted, but HCG is a fast way to lose weight and the great thing about the maintenance phases is that you learn what your trigger foods are and what you need to avoid. I have a better understanding of the diet I need for my everyday life and it feels great.  Here is a website that were of help to me:
http://hcgvictoria.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/phase_3_hcg_basics_quick_reference_guide.pdf

Good luck!

Reply | Threaded
|

TheChicsporadic
Thanks for sharing IcanDoIt135, although the link is for hcg shots, anyone can related as we all follow protocols from the same source, Dr. S, that is. I follow his lead very closely and so are most people I know and read about. Good luck to you too!
Reply | Threaded
|

Lily
Hi,

Is it possible that the HCG being taken does not contain the hormone? (I read in a couple different places online that there are some types of HCG that aren't "real").

Anyway, good luck to you.