Not losing weight :(

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Not losing weight :(

Dannii
Hi guys I need help so much feeling so disappointed :( im on my second week, first week I lost only 2 kilos (about 4 or 5pounds) I was pleased but thought I would have lost more. Now on week 2 I haven't lost anything!!!! I am sticking to this 100% and I just cant understand why nothing is coming off I need to loose another 8 kilos and now I feel like its never going to happen. I am on the homeopathic drops ( im in Australia and didn't realise all the different types available) I have ordered the proper ones, but I still cant understand how im eating so clean and not loosing weight :( i think as there coming from the usa this will take maybe a week or 2 what should i do in the mean time? Please help!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Not losing weight :(

shearbelinda@yahoo.com
hey Dannii, have you tried an apple or steak day? thoes are the plateau breakers. and are you having any alcohol or artificial sweeteners? and what about exercising?  alos i have found that the injections that are pharmecutical grade work 100% better then drops or homeopathic.
Reply | Threaded
|

Dannii
Thanks so much for writing back and your advice! No not having an alcohol or sweeteners, and sticking to it a 100%, iv managed to loose 400grams today yay! So im hoping this might start up again and break the plateau. I haven't been exercising as im just so hungry, but might start going for just light walks.

Iv ordered the proper hcg from the usa so hopefully they come soon.

Thanks so much!
Reply | Threaded
|

Ryan W
In reply to this post by Dannii
Your result is not so bad how you think, but if you have a lot of trouble to lose weight try to use some hcg stuff like drops or pellets I think it will help you