classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Phase 4 Question

bgtsllc
Good Morning,

Do I need to remain within 2lbs of my last Phase 2 LDW weight in Phase 4 or can I start losing weight?

I intend to do another round at some point; albeit shorter [21 days] in late Sept/Oct perhaps but am finding my body is hanging on the lower end of the 2lbs during phase 3.  

Instead of just doing another round I want to exercise and see how my body responds now versus before.  If I lose weight that way; then I might proceed down that path as this builds a good habit also.

Let me know and thanks.

P1 Start - 361.2
P2 End -  308.2
Current:   306.6
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Phase 4 Question

Sharoon
I would love to see an answer to this question as well.
Reply | Threaded
|

TheChicsporadic
In reply to this post by bgtsllc
You definitely can exercise and follow the phase 3 protocol even without the hcg if you think your body is already attuned to healthy eating habit. In fact, that's great news for you. Try it first and see if you will shed the remaining pounds that way. Hope you share your story with us, after all, nothing is more exciting than a success story.
Reply | Threaded
|

TheChicsporadic
Hi, add me on this thread. Thanks.

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 7:16 AM, TheChicsporadic [via HCG Diet 411 Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
You definitely can exercise and follow the phase 3 protocol even without the hcg if you think your body is already attuned to healthy eating habit. In fact, that's great news for you. Try it first and see if you will shed the remaining pounds that way. Hope you share your story with us, after all, nothing is more exciting than a success story.

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.hcg411.info/Phase-4-Question-tp4026619p4026698.html
To unsubscribe from Phase 4 Question, click here.
NAML

--
Cheers,

Josephine