Phase 4 chatter??

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Phase 4 chatter??

Lauren23
Looking for a little Phase 4 conversation with no luck.  Should be starting tomorrow.  I added slowly like a champ in Phase 3 with stellar results (no correction days)....do I do the same with adding back starches and sugars?  And should I be lowering fat as I add back, or just adjust meals accordingly (less fat when adding carbs/sugar)? My plan is to add back only the basics I plan on eating for the rest of my life: wheat bread, PEAS, carrots, beans, fruit, brown rice, regular yogurt, oatmeal, etc.

Lastly, if I'm planning a second P2 round Jan 1, should I just stay on P3 until then and worry about P4 after that (hopefully last) round?

Thanks for any and all advice!!!  

Lauren

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Phase 4 chatter??

DaveSherwin
It sounds like you are planning on a very healthy diet moving forward, so I think you don't have to limit yourself too much to "phase 4" thinking etc., or worry too much about balance between carbs, fat and protein as long as they are correctly balanced according to how active you are. An 40/40/20 combo of Carbs/ Fat/ Protein is generally good for anybody if the sources are high quality. My recommendation to you is to download Michi's ladder and put it on your fridge and just follow that, I think you will find it to be a simple guide. As far as last question, same as above. Continue healthy eating until ready for P2. You might also want to check out Dr. Robbins 800 and 1200 cal diets if you want to go low cal on P2 in New Year: http://hcgezdrops.com/hcg-diet/hcg-1-2-3-diet-menu/
Nationally ranked triathlete, fitness "mad scientist," founder of HCG-EZ Drops