Phase 4

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
13 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Phase 4

gingerphillips
I'm on Phase 4 and I wake up every morning famished.  I feel like I'm gaining inches without gaining weight.  I know I'm not eating the 1800-2000 calories a day, so could this be the reason?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Phase 4

TheChicsporadic
This is what I do on P4, matter of fact, I still consider being on P4, anyway, I eat heavy on daytime, with less of the fats and less the sugar, but more on veggies, and fruits. I don't measure if I have eaten the 2000 calories, honestly, because I am more health conscious now than ever  before. Also, after digging on a heavy breakfast, wait an hour then I exercise. I can't exercise without eating heavy. This is very important, or you compromise losing muscle mass. So, exercise is very important, but, don't exercise without eating anything prior. Hope this helps!

P.S. so as not to feel overly hungry in the morning, eat your fruit before bed time and drink tons of water.
Reply | Threaded
|

gingerphillips
Thank you so much.  I too am more health conscious but I've always had a huge sweet tooth.  Nevertheless, I will take your advice about the daytime eating and the water.  I plan on doing another round next month.  How much have you lost and have you done more than one round?
Reply | Threaded
|

From14to4
The fruit suggestion is a good one.   Diabetics also often eat a light fruit before bedtime as it helps maintain their glucose levels.    I have  a grapefruit each night.   I guess I secretly think it's attacking Fat.....  ;-)   Best of luck!
HCG Happy in Texas!   YEEHAW!
Reply | Threaded
|

gingerphillips
Thank you...I bought grapefruits today.  Happy in Texas too!
Reply | Threaded
|

From14to4
Just finished my grapefruit!!!     Yummy yummy yummy!    What part of Texas?
Reply | Threaded
|

gingerphillips
Plano...you?  How many rounds of HCG have you done?  I have lots of questions...injections or drops?  Have you reached your goal?  

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 10:06 PM, From14to4 [via HCG Diet 411 Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Just finished my grapefruit!!!     Yummy yummy yummy!    What part of Texas?

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.hcg411.info/Phase-4-tp3338685p3357598.html
To unsubscribe from Phase 4, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

gingerphillips
In reply to this post by From14to4
Plano...you?  I have lots of questions...how many rounds have you done?  Have you reached your goal?  Injections or drops?
Reply | Threaded
|

From14to4
In reply to this post by gingerphillips
Austin / Cedar Park.     Just one round and am getting ready to start the next one in about a week!     I go to a clinic and take the 200iu rapid dissolve tabs with B12.   It's not drops.   It's a prescription that you take once daily.   It requires refridgeration and is compounded at the pharmacy.   It takes about 8 mins to dissolve and you have to wait at least 15 mins after before eating or drinking.

Next round I am considering shots....   I'll make my final decision next week.    Wow.... already nervous!   So ready to start up again!    I'm hoping to get a good portion off and be done!   :-)     2nd round should do it for me.   WAHOO!    If not, then I'll do it again in December.    

Where are you on the protocol?
Reply | Threaded
|

gingerphillips
Awesome!  Good luck with round 2 and keep me posted.  I did drops the first round in May and will be doing injections starting Oct 24.  I'm very excited.  I lost 23 lbs the first time and hope to loose 15 more and stay on maintenance.   How is Austin these days?  I passed through the city many years ago.  Are you on FB?  Maybe we can hook up there or the new google+.  I signed up yesterday.  Have a great day!  TGIF!
Reply | Threaded
|

pwyatt
I know exactly what you're talking about!  I never eat more than about 1000 calories and feel as though I'm starving and gaining. The bloat is terrible. I have only put on about 3 lbs. but they feel like 40. I'm back to eating the diet strictly, at about 700 calories but I know I can't do that forever. Is anyone else having these issues?
I felt better than I had in years on the injections and on the diet together. I'm just worried about gaining all of the weight back, even though I'm following the plan.
Reply | Threaded
|

TheChicsporadic
well, the promise on this diet is to reset your hypothalamus after the hcg which means you will have different take on food, you'll have better and healthy perspective in life. That's what it promised. However, it is still up to us to achieve success even after this diet program. Exercise would do a lot after Phase 2 onwards. Whatever diet plan we engage in, healthy eating and exercise and great attitude is the secret to stay fit.
Reply | Threaded
|

gingerphillips
I feel exactly the same way.  Yes, we need to have the calories to maintain.  It's been a life adjustment to eat that many calories.  I've stabilized but clothes are feeling snug.  I'll probably do another round soon.