classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Phentermine/HCG?

SweetSeren
Hello, I have done the HCG before and did very well with it. I lost 24 pounds. I was on my break and when it was time to go back on HCG we didnt have the extra money for the drops. So therefore, I asked my doctor for phentermine. And also doing very well with it...except these past couple of weeks i hit a plateau! Grrr! It's driving me crazy. My husband just went out to get the HCG for me again, so my question is...should I wait to get the phentermine out of my system before starting HCG again? I only took half a dose this morning of phentermine and would like to begin HCG drops tomorrow. Any feedback?
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: Phentermine/HCG?

looking4slim
I have a friend who did HCG and also Phentermine at the same time - lost a ton of weight and was never hungry.  His Dr. prescribed both of them together.  FYI - hope this helps.
Reply | Threaded
|  

TheChicsporadic
In reply to this post by SweetSeren
I am not so sure about this (if my opinion wouldn't help just disregard ). If your problem is breaking a plateau, why not follow the solution ala hcg style when breaking a plateau. I mean if you are already doing good on phentermine why switch? In all diets you will surely hit plateau one way or the other, this is very normal. You just have to stay motivated, positive, continue whatever protocol you have with phentermine and you will surely get back on track. Try the apple or steak day solution. Don't quit on what is already giving you a good result. Just my 2 cents

Reply | Threaded
|  

KrystalElliott
I bought Phentermine from medsheaven.com and I recommend this website...Phentermine helps me reduced a lot of fats in a very short time
Reply | Threaded
|  

seal111
They are two different medicine. I haven't tried none of them but as I am on this forum for quite a long time I noticed that people choose Phen more. Actually you can read more here on this topic.
Reply | Threaded
|  

jimjim111
In reply to this post by looking4slim
Hi there, my name is Jim. I weight 279 lbs. How much can i lose with phentermine (duromine)? for how long? thanks
Reply | Threaded
|  

saralevi
HCG I think is better. Phentermine is a highly controlled substance. You may lose weight with it effectively but I believe you don't want to risk the side effects.