Picky eater

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Picky eater

cunnibb
I started phase 2 today and I am very picky.  I don't eat any veggies at all.  Does anyone have suggestions as to what I should eat?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Picky eater

kjohn0102
You sound just like my husband-the extent of his vegetable consumption is corn, peas and potatoes!
HOWEVER-he started HCG 3 weeks ago and is down 25 pounds.  The only vegetables he's eating is salad and tomatoes. I did slip in some green beans, not on protocol, and he did fine-but he doesn't like them.  So, for 3 weeks his diet has been a salad (lettuce)  with chicken,an apple and his melba toast for lunch. Dinner is pretty much the same except that I'll do beef.  He does like tomatoes, so usually slice up tomatoes with dinner.
Pretty darn boring-but if you consider that you will only be doing it for at most 40 days at a time, it'll work.
Good luck!
kj
Reply | Threaded
|

Donna Michele
In reply to this post by cunnibb
How's the diet going cunnib?  Any problems finding veggies to eat?  I like vegetables so I don't know what your options are.  I'm curious to find out what and how you are doing, though?
Reply | Threaded
|

cunnibb
In reply to this post by kjohn0102
Well corn is about all I like, I dont even eat any salad.  So far I am down 8 lbs. but selection is small.  Thanks for the input.