Clh
Does the water really break plateau?
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Plateau

Brian Connole
Administrator
If you are asking if a Plateau will correct itself, Dr. SImeons says that it will.

However, drinking more water can help to break up a Plateau even faster. But there are actually a lot of different ways to correct an HCG Stall -- An HCG Apple Day is by far the most popular. But cutting out your grissini bread-sticks/melba toast or a Mini Steak day have been known to work well for some people too.

Ultimately it's up to you - Our bodies are all different. So this means that your HCG Diet Journey is going to be different from mine or from Jane Doe's journey up in New York. Try the Stall Breaker that you believe is going to work best for you. Because if you think that it will work, then it has an even greater chance of being successful. In fact Dr. Simeons actually says that Plateau Breakers, like the HCG Apple Day, are purely done for psychological reasons. I think that there is some truth to that - However, I do believe that it is only half true. I do think that Stall Breakers can work if they are simply done in the right way.

Here is an article that talks more about The HCG Stall.

Good luck.

Brian Connole
HCG 411
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...