Product List???

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Product List???

Donna Michele
I am new to this forum and just ordered my hcg.  I thought it might take a while to come in the mail but according to my tracking info, it looks like it is ready to be delivered any day.  I need to hurry and get my supplies and food.  Can anyone point me to a thread with a list of hcg approved products?  Makeup, soap, etc?  I hear bare minerals is ok (is that any "minerals" makeup?  I think wal mart carries a similar line).  Also, I hear Aveeno is ok.  what about soap?  Did I see where Dove is ok to use?  I use a gel moisturizer made of hyaloraunic acid.  It has no oil in it.

I sure hope I can stick to this.  I've tried them all.  

Also, what if you have a special event during your diet and want to participate in the food...say a birthday or something.  What do you do.  Can you go off the hcg a day or two and resume where you left off?

I am trying to research and learn quickly what I have to do.

Thanks for your help.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Product List???

From14to4
Hello.   I doubt I will answer in the order that you asked.... sorry.   :-(

As for special events, here's my take on it.   I've eaten and enjoyed everything that I wanted to for the last few years and that's why I needed to find a program that worked.   Since I ate as I pleased for at least 4 years.... I figured for at least 40 days I could chill and adhere to the protocol.   If you cheat, I can promise you that it will take at least 3 to 4 days to recover and start losing again.   It's simply not worth it to cheat (imo).    What I would suggest that you do is that you eat and drink plenty before your event so that you are full.   The HCG really kept my hunger in check (as well as the cravings)   I'm now in P3 and I still have no hunger or craving issues and am 1 lb under my LDW.   Not bad for Day 9 of P3.

As for a list, I'm sure there is something that is available here, but this is what I used.

http://ezinearticles.com/?HCG-Diet-Approved-Products---Safe-to-Use-on-the-HCG-Diet&id=4235208

From what I've read.... bare minerals should be fine....  but check the ingredients to make sure.    As for all the diets.  Been there and done that and this was a true gift to me.    Down 29+ lbs!

Best of luck!
HCG Happy in Texas!   YEEHAW!
Reply | Threaded
|

Donna Michele
That is good advice and so true.  I've indulged way more than the 40 days or so this program will take. I was worried about being hungry but this really curbs your appetite???

Congrats on the 29lbs!!!  Did you do injections or sublingual?

Oh, and thanks for the list.
Reply | Threaded
|

From14to4
I did prescriiption rapid dissolve tabs w/B12.     It honestly CURED my appetite.    I honestly have never felt this good since diagnosed with thyroid disorder over 20 years ago.   That says ALOT!    I ate some greasy meat today and oh my gosh.... I hated how the fat felt on my tongue.   What a blessing!

I restart protocol in about a week or so and I can't wait!     SO SO SO SO excited!

So have you started?
Reply | Threaded
|

TheChicsporadic
You felt grossed out over a greasy meat but one time I, not only felt grossed out over a huge beef patty with its oil drippin' like crazy, I puked on our way home. Excuse my story pls . I couldn't finish so I ate half of it and the other half I gave to my husband. But after eating half of it, I felt so stuffed but didn't feel like puking yet. On our way home I knew something wasn't right, so there in the middle of the road I asked for a bag, luckily we have a spare trash bag in the car. So so hated a dripping patty since then. And also now I hardly eat pork, maybe once a month. This is one of the changes after hcg diet. And I am happy for everything
Reply | Threaded
|

From14to4
See.. even icky stories have happy endings!   :-)     It's all good.   If I feel this way forevr I'll be a very happy camper!    TOM just hit and it's the first one since I've been off of protocol and I feel so bad.   Body aches, etc.   Wondering why.   While on protocol and had TOM I felt GREAT.    Perhaps I'm coming down with something.     Today's sluggish feeling is just weird.
Reply | Threaded
|

Donna Michele
In reply to this post by From14to4
I have not started yet...waiting for my hcg to arrive.  
Reply | Threaded
|

hcgpurediet
Better you try injections since there will be a faster effect. Anyway you can wait pretty same effects with the drops. HCG Drops