Protein Bar?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Protein Bar?

JMEseattle
I am on my second week of the diet and most of my side effects and cravings are gone. It is so much easier now!! Until the diet I was used to going to the gym several times a week but I find it almost impossible to do now without feeling like I am going to keel over and die. My question is, it is ok to have a protein bar with 2g of sugar before the gym? My rational is that you wear this off during the work out, right? Thanks for any replies.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Protein Bar?

TheChicsporadic
Yes, you will burn this during workout, but it is safer to stick to the "no sugar" policy on P2. A friend of mine, whose attends work out class and her program is good for a year so she can't waste it, anyway, she was advised to eat as many of the fruits allowed on P2 before working out. Protein bar would also do, providing that it is sugar free. But then, I'd suggest you take a risk and try it first. Many protocol on this diet was not followed and many have also eaten food that allowed on P2, yet, they lost weight just the same. Try and see. 50 yrs have gone by and many food now a days are improved to suit a healthy eating habit, just like the protein bar you are talking about.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Protein Bar?

JMEseattle
Thank you very much for your reply. :)