Question- Time span between "rounds"

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Question- Time span between "rounds"

teach8pipa
It states everywhere that you must wait 6 weeks after the first time you have done an HCG diet in order for the HCG to leave your system before you start again. Is that 6 weeks from the last shot you took or 6 weeks from the day you finished maintenance??
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Question- Time span between

vivacious
Six weeks from the last shot you took.  

Here is text directly from Simeons book:

After 40 daily injections it takes about six weeks before this so-called immunity is lost and HCG again becomes fully effective.  Usually after about 40 injections patients may feel the onset of immunity as hunger which was previously absent.  In those comparatively rare cases in which signs of immunity develop before the full course of 40 injections has been completed - say at the 35th injection - treatment must be stopped at once, because if it is continued the patients begin to look weary and drawn, feel weak and hungry and any further loss of weight achieved is then always at the expense of normal fat.  This is not only undesirable, but normal fat is also instantly regained as soon as the patient is returned to a free diet.

Whatever number of days your treatment was - 23 or 40 - you must wait 6 full weeks before starting again.  So 3 weeks of Phase 3 after the drops, then 3 weeks of "normal" eating with the last being your load before resuming the hCG injections.

Below is a direct link to Simeons book.
http://www.hcginfoonline.com/ORIGINAL_Dr_Simeons_Pounds_and_Inches.htm
Cheers!
Viviacious
Reply | Threaded
|

teach8pipa
Thank you- that's what I thought but wanted to make sure.
Reply | Threaded
|

Brian Connole
Administrator
In reply to this post by teach8pipa
Hey there teach8pipa,

To answer this question...

Is that 6 weeks from the last shot you took or 6 weeks from the day you finished maintenance??

It would be from your last injection. Because you are waiting that amount of time so you don't build up any kind of tolerance to the hCG Hormone.

However, the amount of time that you will wait all depends on which round you are on. For example the time between your 2nd and 3rd round will be longer than the time between your 1st and 2nd.

Does that make sense? - If not read this article that I wrote on the topic... http://www.hcg411.info/2010/05/how-long-to-wait-between-rounds.html

Hope you find what you are looking for.

Keep me posted on your progress - Take care,

Brian M Connole
HCG Diet 411
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

Lesa
so is the wait time the same for drops too?
Reply | Threaded
|

Brian Connole
Administrator
If you are using Pharmaceutical HCG Drops it would be the same amount of time to wait as the injections.

If you are using the Homeopathic Drops, they say to wait only 3 weeks, but because they don't have HCG in them, it doesn't really matter.

I always recommend using Pharmaceutical HCG Drops because you will be happier with the short and long term results. Not to mention how much easier it us to do the HCG Weight Loss Diet when you are using the Pharmaceutical HCG Drops.

You can get the mixing kit and the HCG Hormone to mix the Pharmaceutical HCG Drops, for about the same cost as Homeopathic. Sometimes it is even cheaper. You can get the mixing kit and HCG right here...

http://forum.hcg411.info/Where-Do-I-Buy-HCG-From-Online-tp1937296p1937296.html

The instructions for mixing them is also on my blog...

http://www.hcg411.info/2010/11/how-to-mix-sublingual-hcg-drops.html

Good luck,

Brian M Connole
HCG Diet 411

Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Question- Time span between "rounds"

Brian Connole
Administrator
In reply to this post by teach8pipa
This is the exact amount of time that you should wait before starting your next round of HCG ... Keep in mind though, the amount of time you wait gets progressively longer the more rounds you do.

How Long To Wait Between Rounds Of HCG

Between Rounds 1 and 2 - You must wait at least 6 weeks
Between Rounds 2 and 3 - You must wait at least 8 weeks
Between Rounds 3 and 4 - You must wait at least 12 weeks
Between Rounds 4 and 5 - You must wait at least 20 weeks
Between Rounds 5 and 6 - You must wait at least 6 months

Read this blog post that I wrote some time ago, it goes into more detail about why you need to wait the proper amount of time ... How Long Should I Wait To Start Another Round of the HCG Diet?

Good luck my friends!

Find Out More...