Quick question

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Quick question

thecrenshaws
My husband and I both started our injections yesterday..since then I have eaten smoked sausage, bacon, sausage, biscuits, pancakes, french toast, cream cheese danish, pizza, apple pie, ice cream and cheese (also several soda's, two latte's, some whiskey and lots of whole milk). I feel HORRIBLE and I am pretty sure I am heading for a food coma...my question is, after all of that how did I lose 2.4lbs since yesterday??? Am I not loading right?
I never thought I would be so sick of food...I am actually looking forward to the VLCD tomorrow. =)
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Quick question

Brian Connole
Administrator
It sounds like you are doing everything correct. That's actually pretty cool though - I have heard of people losing weight on their gorge days, but never 2.4 lbs

You should feel much better when you start the Low Calorie Diet. For me, doing the HCG Weight Loss Diet made me feel better than I had felt in a very long time.

This is a good place to be, so be sure to come back and let us all know how your diet is going.

Thanks,

Brian M. Connole
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

thecrenshaws
LOL, i must have spoke to soon. After weighing this morning I gained the 2.4 lbs back so I am starting the VLCD today at my original weight. My husband is down .4lbs after his loading days.
Guess that is better then having gained a bunch. =)
Reply | Threaded
|

Brian Connole
Administrator
The Crenshshaws,

Both of you are doing great then - Even though there are some people that lose during the Gorge Days, most people gain. So if you can start the VLCD at your original weight or just under, then you are ahead of the game. Good job. But even if you wake up tomorrow and gain a pound, don't get discouraged because it sometimes happens. Dr. Simeons calls it "Gain Before Loss" However, if you lose weight the next time you weigh, that's even better!

I think that it's awesome you and your husband are doing the diet together. It's good to have someone that is eating the same things as you are. That way you don't get tempted, because they are on the same protocol.

Just remember, sometimes men lose more weight than women. So if he loses more weight or more consistent than you, it doesn't mean you are doing anything wrong, that's just the way it works. My wife says it's unfair.

Men avg. about 1 pound per day
Women avg. about a 1/2 pound per day

Good luck to you Crenshaws - Hope to see you again soon!

Thanks,

Brian M. Connole
The HCG Diet 411 Blog and Forum
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...