classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Thanksgiving approaching QUESTION 2

Brady
Thank you.
Last question.  If I decide by Thursday that I have hit a solid "goal" weight, can I transition into phase 2 despite the fact that I have only been on the Ehcg drops for 18 days, or should I continue the drops until day 23?
I started at 232 and am now at 219...if I can get down to about 210 or 212 by Thursday I'd be pleased enough to "set" that weight and drop the last 15 or so the next cycle.
Thanks again for your help!

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 15, 2012, at 7:45 AM, "TheChicsporadic [via HCG Diet 411 Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I would advise that you, as much as you can, remain perfect on protocol even on the holidays. But, I know that's gonna be hard. So I suggest these:

1. Up your calories to 800 or 1200 but making sure your food is in the "approved" list of P1 (I call it P2 though).
2. Or, if you have to cheat, cheat within the approved food list.
3. Lastly, do the "planned break". For this, make sure you are still far from stabilization phase or the phase after LCD. If that is the case then stop your hcg 4 days before thanksgiving. This should give your body enough time til your blood steam is unsaturated with hcg. After 4 days without it, you may go back to normal eating. This shouldn't be less than 4 days. When done, you then go back to 2 days binging with hcg and so on. But of course eating that way for days would mean a "gain" that's for sure so don't be surprised if you went back to your starting weight.

Whatever decisions you make, just enjoy thanksgiving and be thankful for all everything!

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.hcg411.info/Thanksgiving-approaching-tp4025619p4025642.html
To unsubscribe from Thanksgiving approaching, click here.
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

TheChicsporadic
If this is your first on hcg diet, I just want to let you know that the most and rapid weight loss happens during the first cycle of hcg diet program. So, if you still have a few more pounds to lose, instead of trying to lose on next round, see if you gonna lose it on this round. Stretch it some more. You said you are on day 18, you can't really go lower than 23 days so stick to it for now. In fact, you can also stretch it until 40 days if you are willing, until you totally lose all the pounds you wanted to lose so you don't have to go on another round. But it's still up to you. Have fun!
Reply | Threaded
|

Brian Connole
Administrator
In reply to this post by Brady
TheChicsporadic has some great advice. You don't want to end the 500 Calorie Diet too prematurely, so just stick it out for the last few days.

I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving Holiday.

Brian Connole
HCG Diet 411
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...