SEVERE ABDOMINAL PAIN! HELP!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

SEVERE ABDOMINAL PAIN! HELP!

momof4
I woke up this morning at 5am to severe abdominal pain.  My stomach is bloated and I gained .2 pounds.  I have done nothing different and followed the diet strictly.  Its now 6pm and it hasnt let up.  The only time I get any relief is when I sit or lie extremely still, but as soon as I start moving around it comes back.  I am hurting so bad that I feel like I am going to get sick.  I dont know if maybe I am getting an ulcer from too much ACV as I put a lot in my water.  I also took some aspirin before I went to bed last night as my hip was hurting.  I am doing an apple day today due to the gain and have had no ACV.  Also, I was feeling great on the diet until I skipped the one day this week, as per protocol.  Every since, I feel extremely weak and tired.  The first time I skipped was my TOM, so I guess my body was still producing the HCG.  Has this happened to anyone else?  What do I do?  Please help!

Wendy
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SEVERE ABDOMINAL PAIN! HELP!

Kassondra
I'm new to the HCG thing but it sounds to me like  you ought to go to the hospital.  You don't necessarily need to answer this stuff on here- but have you had regular bowel movements?  Did it look normal?  Have you been drinking lots of water?  Is the pain in one pinpoint location?  Does it hurt you to stand up straight?  It could be something totally unrelated to the diet that needs medical attention.
Reply | Threaded
|

Brian Connole
Administrator
In reply to this post by momof4
Hi Wendy,

I feel your pain - It sounds like you may have a bowel obstruction. Constipation is a common problem with this diet. So if you haven't been too regular lately or you think this might be possible, you might want to go to the doctor/ER.

I had a bowel obstruction about 5 years ago and they are so painful. It seems like moving only makes it worse. The bad thing that I did was suffer through it for about 4 days before going to the hospital.

But I really hope you find out what's going on, because if it's a bowel obstruction they can be dangerous.

Please be sure to keep me posted and let me know if you need help with anything.

Good luck,

Brian M Connole
HCG Diet 411
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

momof4
I'm feeling a little better today.  The pain is now intermittent, instead of constant.  I'll give it one more day to see if it resolves before I see a doctor as I hate going to the doctor.

Brian, what are your thoughts on herbal teas that contain senna or something similar to help you go to the bathroom?  I used to do Zija.  It didnt help with weight loss; however, the tea that I drank in the evening had me running to the bathroom in the morning.  Should I give it a try?

Thanks Brian and Kossandra for your thoughts!

Wendy
Reply | Threaded
|

Brian Connole
Administrator
This post was updated on .
I am glad that you are feeling better.

I think the herbal tea laxatives are great, and other people seem to like them too. Actually Smooth move tea, which has senna, is recommended by some for constipation on the HCG Diet.

You can get some for only a few bucks right here... Smooth Move Tea:

Hopefully this will continue to get better and you don't have any more issues with it.

Good luck,

Brian M Connole
HCG Diet 411

Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

momof4
Thanks, Brian.  I am feeling much better today.  I drank the tea that I had and it did help.  I was hoping for more of a weight loss than .4, but maybe the tea I drank had something in it that Im not supposed to have.  The ingredients were not listed on it.  I am going to buy the tea you suggested.  Can you drink it every night as I know sometimes your body gets dependent on laxative type substances?  

Also, can stress affect weight loss on this diet?  If so, Im sure thats my problem right now.  My 18 year old son is in some serious trouble and it is stressing the heck out of me!  Any suggestions for stress relief?  I used to get massages weekly, but havent since I started the diet as I am aware that is a no no.

Thanks for all your help,

Wendy
Reply | Threaded
|

nicksonbelt
Hello, Zija is playing a unique role in removing different types of pains. I tis the nutritional health drink which is extracted directly from the Moringa plant and that plant is also known as Miracle tree. It is best in all and provides all nutrition and vitamins to body.

zija