Severe Diarrhea....PLEASE HELP!!!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Severe Diarrhea....PLEASE HELP!!!

crazymommy
Well today is R1P2D15.  As of yesterday AM I have had severe diarrhea...I mean water like 30 times yesterday and has continued into today.  I am hoping it may be a stomach bug??  Has this happened to anyone else??  Still drinking plenty of water and green tea and taking my vitamins!!!  I am doing the 23 day round so I am in the home stretch...dont want to give up??  Wondering if there is anything I can do??  Please help!!  Thanks!!!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Severe Diarrhea....PLEASE HELP!!!

Brian Connole
Administrator
Hello crazymommy,

This is not the most common thing in the world but it does happen, obviously. It is usually constipation that people have to deal with - However, diarrhea on the HCG Diet could be an indication that your body is detoxing. After so many years of eating all the wrong foods, your body, along with a little help from HCG, is working to reset your metabolism and get rid of all the chemicals, additives, preservatives and all of the other junk that is put into our food these days.

So basically your body is cleansing itself. Even more so if you have been on any type of medications for even just a short period of time. If this is the case, and it is not a stomach bug, it should subside on it's own.

You are doing great. Keep updating us with your progress.

Good luck,

Brian
HCG Diet 411

Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

crazymommy
Thanks!  Figured it out....TRUVIA!!!  I had some in my cabinet from prior to this diet...never really cared for the taste so I never used it!!  Well I ran out of the Purvia that I have been using so I decided to use that!  As soon as I realized...I stopped using it....stomach has returned to normal!  YAY!!  
Reply | Threaded
|

PaulMcKein
In reply to this post by crazymommy
Hi, if you suffer from chronic diarrhea i would like recommend to read this article:
http://stop-diarrhea.net/symptoms/what-to-eat-when-you-have-diarrhea
Take care.