Skip Day 7 Injection?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Skip Day 7 Injection?

hcgnewbie
Does anyone skip their injection once a week?  I remember reading this in Dr. Simeon's protocol but didn't see anything about that on the Phase 2 instructions here.

Thanks!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Skip Day 7 Injection?

Brian Connole
Administrator
Hello hcgnewbie -

You only skip one injection per week if you are doing the 40 day protocol - And if you are, make sure that you skip your injection on the same day each week Example: If you skip your injection on Monday of week 1, you will want to skip your injection on Monday every week thereafter.

Remember, this is only for people doing injections with the 40 day protocol.

Good luck,

Brian Connole
HCG Diet 411
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

SuzBFletch
Hey Brian
First thank you so much for creating this site. It's amazing and keeps me going.
I am doing the 40 day and did not know about not taking shot on the 7 th day. Is this necessary and if so should I start now, I am 3 weeks in and have lost 17.
Also do you believe in not taking shots while on your cycle. What have you seen with this?
Thank you
Suzanne
Reply | Threaded
|

Phoenix9
I am only on day 2 and my first follow up weigh in is on Wednesday. I am very curious about this, I'm on the 40 day plan & my nurse or doctor didn't say anything about skipping an injection or about stopping injections while on your period but i have read about it a few times now. What's up with that? If I don't skip any will that stop my weightloss?
Phoenix9
28 lbs to lose to fit in my wedding dress
Reply | Threaded
|

brown.eyed.baker
My doctor said continue drops every day. Even on menstrual cycle for females.
Reply | Threaded
|

hcgnurse25
In reply to this post by Phoenix9
You can continue injections during your cycle per my doctor.  I don't plan on stopping.  As for skipping 1 injection per week on the 7th day is to help prevent immunity to hCG since you are doing the 40 day plan.  If you read Pounds and Inches under Immunity it explains more.