classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

So confused about mixing :(

Amie W
Hi Everyone!  

I am brand new to all of this but am trying it with a friend.  I want to do the shots and she would like to do the SL.  I purchased the following and have no idea what to do next???

5 vials of HUCOG 5,000 ul
1 kit for shots
1 kit for oral

I want to do the complete program for 40 days and she is going to try it for 23 i guess.  My question is who mixes what with what LOL and how much?  I have tried to figure it out but am severely Math challenged and have no clue what the heck it all means.  

Can anyone help us??

We have not received anything yet so I am wondering if we can start the VLCD with the homeopathic drops and switch when the real thing gets here??
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: So confused about mixing :(

Brian Connole
Administrator
Here, this video will explain everything. It is probably the easiest way to mix HCG Injections... http://www.hcg411.info/2011/02/how-to-mix-your-hcg-injections.html

Just mix 5000IU at a time. Only mix the next one after the first one is gone. This will help your HCG stay potent and fresh.

And NO! Do Not start the VLCD with homeopathic drops before. You don't want to do the 500 Calorie diet for that long. Believe it or not, your body can get too used to the 500 Calorie Diet which will make it nearly impossible to lose weight on it.

Just be patient and do as much of Phase 1 as you possibly can. This will greatly increase the chances of success with the diet. Doing a colon cleanse is a great way to go before starting the VLCD.

Here is a video that explains how to mix the sublingual drops... http://www.hcg411.info/2011/04/video-instructions-for-mixing-hcg-drops.html

I wish you the best of luck. Keep us all posted on your progress.

Take care -

Brian Connole
HCG Diet 411
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: So confused about mixing :(

Amie W
Brian,  Thank you so much!!  You really know your stuff!