Stalling every 2nd day

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Stalling every 2nd day

Katrin
Hi all, hope you can assist. I'm on day 6 of my second round.

Both on my first and second round I experienced, and am currently experiencing stalling nearly every second day.   I've come across a lot of info about stalling and only happening in blocks of days (eg. 3-4 days) and usually half-way through the round. Relating to both the rounds I've done, every alternate day seems to catch up on the stall day, however that has only been the case in the first week and then the rest of the time (three week round) there is no catch up, just a very slow weight loss due to missing a day of loss. Any thoughts would be great. Katrin (Australia)
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Stalling every 2nd day

Brian Connole
Administrator
That is kind of weird - However, the fact that you only stall for that day is a good sign that you are not on a plateau. So you may just want to check the ingredients of the foods you are eating, shampoos you are using and lotions you are wearing. But other than that you may just want to add a brisk walk to your daily routine.

Good luck!
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

Katrin
Thanks Brian. The only thing I can think of is the soap I'm using. I just bought an oil-free soap wash yesterday so will try that and see what happens. I'm pretty good with being strict and not cheating etc. The other thing I would appreciate your thoughts on is that I usually use 1/4 of an onion with any one vegetable and meat allowance per meal. Is onion considered one (1) vegetable allowance on its own? Because if that's the case I'm effectively combining vegetables which is really a no-no. Eg. for a meal I'll make a soup of chicken, kale but sauté the 1/4 of onion first.What do you think? Thanks.
Reply | Threaded
|

lisalisa
Hello, after visiting endless websites and forums looking for HCG info I stumbled unto this site, and found the forum to be one of the best I have seen yet.  I am on my 1st round of HGC, day 6, following the protocol provided by the doctor to the letter, but have noticed a pattern: so far two stalled weight days followed by a 3lb loss the next day and 1.5 day after that, then stall at that weight.  I am drinking water, have changed all my haircare, skin, makeup products, and am sticking to this in spite of the many invites to lunch and dinner by people that know "I'm on a diet" yet still try the "I'm sure you can have a salad!"
But to my questions, since I can't reach my "Diet Counselor" at the clinic until tomorrow, and find that they defend their protocol to a quasi-fault, so an objective viewpoint is greatly appreciated.  Are these stalls normal? Is there anything I can do about this, or is it a matter of how my body is reacting to all these changes? Also, yesterday I went back to the calorie counting app I had used in the past on other dietary tracking times, and found that following the options I was provided, without deviations or "cheating" has my caloric intake clocking in at just under 600, 594 to be exact.  Is there an app recommendation, I think mine possibly psyched me out with their "YOU'RE NOT CONSUMING ENOUGH CALORIES" warning when I record an entry.  Within the guidelines there were two things I had not previously done which I am now growing suspicious of, 1. using (lean, no fat at all) pork as my protein for dinner, and 2. first time using these "Miracle Noodles" which were actually quite good with minimal effort.

Will absolutely appreciate any feedback or information, thanks in advance.

LL
Reply | Threaded
|

Brian Connole
Administrator
Hello LL,

My wife Suzy had a similar experience her second time around with the diet. But I wouldn’t be too concerned since you are having a 3LB loss immediately after the stall. However, sometimes adding some yoga, small workout, or simply a brisk walk to your daily routine may help.

Also, I would not suggest using a calorie counting app if you think it is psyching you out even in the least. Staying positive and keeping yourself focused is a huge part of this diet. It sounds like you are doing great though, even with those unwanted stalls. So keep up the good work and keep us all posted on your progress in the HCG 411 Forum.

PS – Have you tried Miracle Rice yet? It’s delicious.

Take care and good luck!

Brian Connole
HCG Diet 411

Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2012 10:02 AM
Subject: Re: Stalling every 2nd day

Hello, after visiting endless websites and forums looking for HCG info I stumbled unto this site, and found the forum to be one of the best I have seen yet.  I am on my 1st round of HGC, day 6, following the protocol provided by the doctor to the letter, but have noticed a pattern: so far two stalled weight days followed by a 3lb loss the next day and 1.5 day after that, then stall at that weight.  I am drinking water, have changed all my haircare, skin, makeup products, and am sticking to this in spite of the many invites to lunch and dinner by people that know "I'm on a diet" yet still try the "I'm sure you can have a salad!"
But to my questions, since I can't reach my "Diet Counselor" at the clinic until tomorrow, and find that they defend their protocol to a quasi-fault, so an objective viewpoint is greatly appreciated.  Are these stalls normal? Is there anything I can do about this, or is it a matter of how my body is reacting to all these changes? Also, yesterday I went back to the calorie counting app I had used in the past on other dietary tracking times, and found that following the options I was provided, without deviations or "cheating" has my caloric intake clocking in at just under 600, 594 to be exact.  Is there an app recommendation, I think mine possibly psyched me out with their "YOU'RE NOT CONSUMING ENOUGH CALORIES" warning when I record an entry.  Within the guidelines there were two things I had not previously done which I am now growing suspicious of, 1. using (lean, no fat at all) pork as my protein for dinner, and 2. first time using these "Miracle Noodles" which were actually quite good with minimal effort.

LL

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.hcg411.info/Stalling-every-2nd-day-tp3981532p4025107.html
To unsubscribe from Stalling every 2nd day, click here.
NAML
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

lisalisa

Thanks for the reply, I think I'll add a "quick" workout and see if that speeds up things a bit. And I will try the rest of the "miracle" products, they're something I'd have in non-diet times. Thanks again!

On Jun 24, 2012 3:11 PM, "Brian M Connole [via HCG Diet 411 Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello LL,

My wife Suzy had a similar experience her second time around with the diet. But I wouldn’t be too concerned since you are having a 3LB loss immediately after the stall. However, sometimes adding some yoga, small workout, or simply a brisk walk to your daily routine may help.

Also, I would not suggest using a calorie counting app if you think it is psyching you out even in the least. Staying positive and keeping yourself focused is a huge part of this diet. It sounds like you are doing great though, even with those unwanted stalls. So keep up the good work and keep us all posted on your progress in the HCG 411 Forum.

PS – Have you tried Miracle Rice yet? It’s delicious.

Take care and good luck!

Brian Connole
HCG Diet 411

Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2012 10:02 AM
Subject: Re: Stalling every 2nd day

Hello, after visiting endless websites and forums looking for HCG info I stumbled unto this site, and found the forum to be one of the best I have seen yet.  I am on my 1st round of HGC, day 6, following the protocol provided by the doctor to the letter, but have noticed a pattern: so far two stalled weight days followed by a 3lb loss the next day and 1.5 day after that, then stall at that weight.  I am drinking water, have changed all my haircare, skin, makeup products, and am sticking to this in spite of the many invites to lunch and dinner by people that know "I'm on a diet" yet still try the "I'm sure you can have a salad!"
But to my questions, since I can't reach my "Diet Counselor" at the clinic until tomorrow, and find that they defend their protocol to a quasi-fault, so an objective viewpoint is greatly appreciated.  Are these stalls normal? Is there anything I can do about this, or is it a matter of how my body is reacting to all these changes? Also, yesterday I went back to the calorie counting app I had used in the past on other dietary tracking times, and found that following the options I was provided, without deviations or "cheating" has my caloric intake clocking in at just under 600, 594 to be exact.  Is there an app recommendation, I think mine possibly psyched me out with their "YOU'RE NOT CONSUMING ENOUGH CALORIES" warning when I record an entry.  Within the guidelines there were two things I had not previously done which I am now growing suspicious of, 1. using (lean, no fat at all) pork as my protein for dinner, and 2. first time using these "Miracle Noodles" which were actually quite good with minimal effort.

LL

http://forum.hcg411.info/Stalling-every-2nd-day-tp3981532p4025107.html
NAML

http://forum.hcg411.info/Stalling-every-2nd-day-tp3981532p4025108.html
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

HCG Diet

EveGillespie
 I found HCG Drops as a victorious tool in regaining myself confidence. Our family has history of obesity and it got me too.  I have been stubborn and lifeless even during my early college days. One of my shielas told me she was double her current weight (55 kilos) a couple of months back and what salvaged her from depression was HCG Australia Wide drops. I was hesitant but then, desperate at the same time. I have tried various programs and none of them worked. HCG Australia Wide did miracles to me. In a week I lost 4 kilos. Currently, after a month of usage I am wearing clothes 2 sizes down. I was blown away with this product and I surely want to share this inspiration with you all.  I lost the weight I wanted to and it helped me heaps. You can check the thing yourself at www.hcgaustraliawide.com. Just sharin' my happiness and success with everyone. Ta!
Reply | Threaded
|

Rachael067
In reply to this post by Katrin
I stalled the first day after loading. Don't know what to do. I am sticking to the protocol with no cheating. This is the 4th time on HCG. Last time it was about a year ago. Always when I come back from vacation. This time this new office told me I didn't have to load. I disregarded their suggestion and loaded anyway. During my loading I only gained half pound. The 3rd day on a 500 calorie diet I didn't loose anything. The next day about one pound. The following day I gained .2 pounds. What's going on?  I should be loosing the first week. Should I have not loaded according to office suggestion? Please help!