Started HCG Today

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Started HCG Today

sandiebeach2013
I am starting HCG today, I received my HCG yesterday and started today on my load days my only issue is that I cannot eat a lot of food. I have a question though, can I have collard greens? I am going collard greens for my husband and was thinking if I remove a cup of collards before I cook them and cook them separately from my hubbies collards without the pork fat. Just a little lemon juice pepper and salt.
thank you,
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Started HCG Today

Loriel
I just started yesterday also, and my physician Dr. William Rawls, who wrote THE VITAL PLAN and VITAL THIN says the first two days to eat alot of fats. So, I wouldn't take the collards out of the pot, I would go ahead and eat them just as you prepared them for your husband.  Are you doing the diet under a doctor's supervision?
Loriel... .....<3
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Started HCG Today

sandiebeach2013
In reply to this post by sandiebeach2013
No, I did the HCG before and it worked great but had some issues with my health that required me to stop. It was not HCG related. I wanted to know if I could have collards on phase 2. I start phase 2 tomorrow and wanted to see if I could have the collards as long as the fat wasn't in it. Thank you, for your help.
Sandra