classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Starting Phase 3 and feeling rather nervous

mcpheeb

Hi folks,

I'm on day one of my 3 days without drops with the P3 looming ahead of me and I'm a tad worried.  As much as the limited food choices in P2 were blah, I liked the controlled directions.  I lost 28lbs and I DO NOT WANT TO PUT THEM BACK ON!! :(

If I decide to more or less do what I did in P2, but double my portions, would this be ok?  I can see how I could double the protein easily enough but does that mean 6 cups of salad/veg too?  I'll definitely add some eggs for my breakfast but other than that, I'm scared to experiment much more.

This forum looks like its an excellent support and I'm glad I found it.  Have to say though, I think HCG as a company should have more support in place for people in this phase.  

Also, does P3 last 3 weeks or 6.  I definitely want to do a second round also.

Thanks in advance.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Starting Phase 3 and feeling rather nervous

DaveSherwin
I don't know where you bought your drops, but my support staff would be happy to help you anyway, just go to hcgezdrops.com and "contact us," and tell them Dave told them to help you out! They're very good, 2 reps with 3 years experience at this! Sorry I didn't get to this earlier, but was incognito over Thanksgiving and the rest of the holidays. Hope I'm not too late to help you out.
Nationally ranked triathlete, fitness "mad scientist," founder of HCG-EZ Drops
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Starting Phase 3 and feeling rather nervous

KattyS
In reply to this post by mcpheeb
Phase 3 lasts 3 weeks and their's nothing to worry about as this is an important phase that keeps the weight off permanently.