Starting the 'diet' tomorrow but am confused a bit..?? please help...thanks..!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Starting the 'diet' tomorrow but am confused a bit..?? please help...thanks..!

joey0219

Hi all..!! I'm so excited about my path to a new me...!!! However, in the information I received from EFL, I can't find where it says the times I should take the 1/2 dropper full of Formula One.  Do I take it once in the morning and again in the late afternoon?  Also, just wanted to know if I could use 1 tablespoon of creamer in my coffee in the morning and use Splenda instead of Stevia.???

I just can't say enough about how excited I am to start the low calorie diet tomorrow.  I have to admit I had fun these last 2 days....I'm pretty sure I had my fill of EVERYTHING..!!

Love the threads and the support ya'll give one another.....I hope you accept my friendship so we all can support eachother and cheer eachother on..!!

Thanks so very much...!!!
Joey (boy's name I know but I'm a girl!!!)
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Starting the 'diet' tomorrow but am confused a bit..?? please help...thanks..!

cbainz
I'm not familiar with the hcg program you bought...but stick to the recommended stevia.  Splenda is bad news(i experienced major side affects).
and it's not recommended.  Stevia is awesome(using it going on 5 yrs no side affects) and can be found all over now.  I prefer stevia drops.  they last tons longer than packets
and can be found at GNC for Kroger and any health food specialty store.  The drops will last two months maybe longer, where the packets I go through in weeks.  
 I'm Carlie
Ph2 D23...almost done!!!  Good luck!!!!