Starving

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Starving

kinmi
I am on day 4 of the HCG program, day 2 of phase two.  I feel like I'm starving!  I am using the injections daily.  Has anyone else experienced this?  I've noticed many people saying they're not hungry at all.  I'm hoping to feel that way real soon or I'm not sure how long I can do this.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Starving

Suzy @ The HCG Diet 411 Blog
This post was updated on .
Well it is normal to feel a little hunger, because you are going from around 2000 calories a day to 500. But if it's more than just a little hunger, maybe you need to go to a higher dose. I noticed that staying busy would help me not to think about it. You might also try using your fruits for snacks in between meals rather than for lunch or dinner.

Good Luck,

Suzy
Reply | Threaded
|

happychick
Also make sure you are drinking LOTS of water!
Reply | Threaded
|

trishalove
In reply to this post by kinmi
wondering if you made it through the starving stage and were able to stay on.  If so, how much did you lose?

Trisha
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Starving

kinmi

I finished phase 2 on Friday.  The extreme hunger subsided but not completely.  I never really felt good like I have heard others say.   My goal was to lose 15 pounds and I lost 10, so I guess it wasn’t a total failure.  I do think however, that I probably would have lost that anyway by only eating 500 calories a day.  Perhaps it works better it you have more to lose. 

Thanks for inquiring.  I think the blog is a great support system.

From: trishalove [via HCG Diet 411 Forum] [mailto:[hidden email]]
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2010 3:51 PM
To: kinmi
Subject: Re: Starving

wondering if you made it through the starving stage and were able to stay on.  If so, how much did you lose?

Trisha

Reply | Threaded
|

trishalove
Thanks for responding.  I am fearing the same result, although congrats, 10 lbs is great.  I only need to lose 15 - 20 lbs - stubborn post-baby fat that will not go away.  So I am not technically overweight but very close.  So realistically I expect to lose only 10 lbs.  If I lose more than that than I might become a believer in HCG.  Otherwise, I will probably come to the same conclusion - of course you are going to lose weight on a 500 cal diet...
What about the losing stubborn fat thing?  Do you think you lost in those areas?

Thanks.
Reply | Threaded
|

Brian Connole
Administrator
Hey Everyone,

If you are starving, you might want to read this blog post that I had just written yesterday - What To Do About Extreme Hunger On The HCG Diet I think this can help a lot of people to feel less hungry.

Good luck,

Brian M. Connole
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...