Starving

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Starving

Paige
What can I do to curb the hunger????  I am on P2 day 8 and I am starving.  I have tried spacing out my snacks and meals, I am drinking plenty of water.  I am taking homepathic drops......is this the problem???  My husband is doing better than I am on the hunger.......help.......any ideas what I can do?  I don't want to cave in now.......
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Starving

mcbrown
Paige - I'm on day 10, using the drops, and I do get hungry now and then.  I space out my fruit and melba toast for between lunch/dinner and later after dinner and that helps.  I'm also taking a natural hoodia supplement that does help with hunger and energy.  One other thing is that although the portions are small, I try to eat slowly and drink at least one bottle of water with each meal and I actually feel pretty full after eating.

As I said, I'm taking the drops and it was suggested that I do not eat or drink anything for 15 minutes before and after taking the drops.  I try to take the drops about a half hour before I eat.  Anyway, this seems to be working for me and I have a pretty healthy appetite!  Like I said, I'm at day ten, I've lost 12 pounds and I'm not giving up!  One of the quotes I read was to "embrace" the feeling of hunger, it means your are burning those difficult to access fat stores and losing weight - I keep that in the back of my head and it does help me a lot!  This is what's working for me so far ... good luck and don't give up, this diet works!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Starving

Gloria
In reply to this post by Paige
I had the same problem for 4 days. The forth was very bad and I was weak.  I finally decided my potassium may be low and since I am on potassium as a replacement with my blood pressure medication I doubled it and the next day I was like a different woman.  I did a double dose for a few days and it has remained good. I have not had that starvation factor since.  Your body may lack something that is causing that feeling.