classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Struggling terribly with MAINTENANCE PHASE ONE. :(

petiteme
Hi everybody,

I'm new to this and have completed my VLCD and now on maintenance phase one day 5 and struggling real bad.
I hope some of you could help me because I'm really really desperate and have never been so obsessed with my weight thanks to hcg and its tendency to make you gain back your weight with the slightest error (we're all human right).

My queries:
1. what does it mean to be 2 pounds within your VLCD weight? Say youre 46.6 kg, does that mean you have to maintain within 41.6 to 47.1 kg?
2. Is it possible to cut the maintenace phase one short? or do i realllllly have to do it for three weeks.
3. If i cheat, can i make up for it with exercise?

Hope you guys can help me..
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Struggling terribly with MAINTENANCE PHASE ONE. :(

petiteme
*sorry i meant 46.1 to 47.1 kg*
Reply | Threaded
|

Brian Connole
Administrator
Yes, you are correct with your assumption on the 2 pound rule. However, you mainly want to keep from gaining more than 2 pounds - Losing a little more during the Maintenance Phase is not uncommon. However, it should not be a constant occurrence, and you should not make it a goal to try and lose weight during this Phase.

Also, you do not want to cut short this part of the diet - The Maintenance Phase is one of the most important parts of the diet. During Maintenance your body is learning to Maintain at its new weight -- Remember, the weight came off quick so your body hasn't had that much time to adjust.

So stick with it - You are going to do great!

Good luck and take care,

Brian
HCG Diet 411
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|

petiteme
Thank you Brian for the prompt reply.
My weight every morning is different on my digital scale.. Sometimes it's
I'm 400 grams lighter, sometimes I'm 400 grams heavier but it remains within the 2 pound range. Does this mean I'm stabilised?
Or do I have to weigh the same every morning to say that I've stabilised?

Sorry with the questions,,
I can't seem to find them anywhere online..

Cheers..

On 29 Mar 2013, at 03:26, "Brian M Connole [via HCG Diet 411 Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Yes, you are correct with your assumption on the 2 pound rule. However, you mainly want to keep from gaining more than 2 pounds - Losing a little more during the Maintenance Phase is not uncommon. However, it should not be a constant occurrence, and you should not make it a goal to try and lose weight during this Phase.

Also, you do not want to cut short this part of the diet - The Maintenance Phase is one of the most important parts of the diet. During Maintenance your body is learning to Maintain at its new weight -- Remember, the weight came off quick so your body hasn't had that much time to adjust.

So stick with it - You are going to do great!

Good luck and take care,

Brian
HCG Diet 411

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.hcg411.info/Struggling-terribly-with-MAINTENANCE-PHASE-ONE-tp4026035p4026039.html
To unsubscribe from Struggling terribly with MAINTENANCE PHASE ONE. :(, click here.
NAML