Switching from homeopathic to pharmacy hcg - Late night Eating

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Switching from homeopathic to pharmacy hcg - Late night Eating

FormerHcgSkeptic
I have lost 11 pounds in 12 days however...this morning I have gained a pound.  GRR!!!

Has anyone ever been in the situation where they were taking homeopatheic hcg and then switched to pharmecutical hcg?  I made the switch last night and am wondering if it has anything to do with my weight gain...

I was really careful to eat all 500 calories yesterday. ALTHOUGH IT GETS HARDER EVERYDAY!  After lunch I felt like a stuffed pig.  

Also I ate at 8:30 PM.  Does that make a difference?  The time of night you eat?

What exercises are acceptable?  Can I for example do P90X Yoga...and a run a couple times of week for 2 to 3 miles?  NOthing crazy.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Switching from homeopathic to pharmacy hcg - Late night Eating

Donna Michele
Did your weight come back down?  I had one day with no loss on the scale but the scale was down a bunch the day before.  Maybe it averages out.  I envy you for being "stuffed" after eating...lol.  I have been so hungry even on pharmaceutical hcg.
Reply | Threaded
|

FormerHcgSkeptic
Yes the weight did eventually start coming off.  It seems to have been a combination of things.  I upped my exercise to walking an hour per day.  I started eating dinner at 5 pm...and saving my dessert "fruit" lol until about 6:30 and I am fine the rest of the night.  If I find myself needing to snack on something...it it usually tea.  And you know whats crazy...before the stall...I kept reading about stalling...and then I switched my thinking from stalls...and started reading success stories anti helped me!  Not sure if that had anything to do with anything...but just thought I would put it out there! :-)

For the last two days I have lost between 2 and 3 pounds per day.  Tomorrow...I know I will lose 3 pounds! :-) (Positive affirmations)
Reply | Threaded
|

Brian Connole
Administrator
You are doing awesome!

The stall when you switch from homeopathic HCG is normal. That's because homeopathic HCG contains basically no HCG at all. So when you start the Pharmaceutical stuff it's not in your system right away. Usually you start taking the Pharmaceutical HCG during your gorge days, then by the time you start the 500 Calorie Diet it has time to start working.

Exercise on this diet is great. You should continue to lose at a rapid pace if you continue to do your workout routines.

Good luck and take care. Keep us all posted on your progress.

Brian
HCG Diet 411
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...