Thanksgiving approaching

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Thanksgiving approaching

Brady
I'm new to the e-HCG diet and have muscled through the first 6 days (2 load/ 4 vlcd) and feel pretty good.  I got started a bit later than I had hoped and have a massive family gathering over thanksgiving, about days 16-18 of vlcd.  I plan on trying to be "good" but am definitely going to kick my cals over 1000 for a day or two.  Should I keep taking the drops?  Will a couple bad days in the middle of phase 1 have dramatic effect on the outcome?  Can I substitute my grapefruit with a cocktail/glass of wine, or two?  Or...should I just cut phase 1 short of my goal weight and prematurely slip into phase 2 over thanksgiving.  thanks!
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Thanksgiving approaching

TheChicsporadic
I would advise that you, as much as you can, remain perfect on protocol even on the holidays. But, I know that's gonna be hard. So I suggest these:

1. Up your calories to 800 or 1200 but making sure your food is in the "approved" list of P1 (I call it P2 though).
2. Or, if you have to cheat, cheat within the approved food list.
3. Lastly, do the "planned break". For this, make sure you are still far from stabilization phase or the phase after LCD. If that is the case then stop your hcg 4 days before thanksgiving. This should give your body enough time til your blood steam is unsaturated with hcg. After 4 days without it, you may go back to normal eating. This shouldn't be less than 4 days. When done, you then go back to 2 days binging with hcg and so on. But of course eating that way for days would mean a "gain" that's for sure so don't be surprised if you went back to your starting weight.

Whatever decisions you make, just enjoy thanksgiving and be thankful for all everything!