Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

The Best Place To Get Your Pharmaceutical HCG Online

Brian Connole
Administrator
This post was updated on .
These days people are always looking for legit places to order real HCG online, and at a decent price. However, finding a company that you can trust is sometimes easier said than done. So below I have listed a place that I have personally worked with and ordered from many times in the past.

Nu Image Medical - When you order through Nu Image Medical you get the entire package program of your choice ... HCG Injections, Pellets or Real HCG Sublingual Drops. Not only that, but when you order from them you also receive HCG Diet cookbooks, ebooks, and valuable support from their experienced staff. They pretty much hold your hand through the entire process -- It's a lot like going to an HCG Clinic without ever having leave your home.

Remember, if you decide to buy HCG online, it's not something that you want to rush into. Before you purchase anything, you should always make sure that you are getting good Quality HCG from a company who actually cares about what they are selling, not just how much money they make.

Because the ultimate goal with the HCG Diet is to lose weight, not money!

So if you unknowingly bought Fake HCG in the past or you want to switch from Homeopathic to Pharmaceutical HCG, be sure to take a look at what these guys have to offer.

Update: Great deal on the Nu Image HCG Diet Plan. Now when you order HCG through Nu Image Medical you will get a HUGE discount on your order!

With this offer you will get $100.00 off of the normal internet price (I have seen Homeopathic HCG Companies that charge more than them). So if you are looking for fake HCG, sorry, you won't find it there - They only sell 100% real HCG.

You can read more about what you get when you buy through Nu Image, here in this blog post that I wrote. FIND OUT MORE.

Good luck my friends...

Brian Connole
HCG Diet 411
Buy Real HCG Drops, Pills or Injections:

• Exclusive Deal! $100.00 Discount Through HCG 411
  • No Homeopathic HCG - Real Pharmaceutical HCG Only
  • Licensed Medical Professionals at Your Disposal
Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: Where Do I Buy HCG From Online

barbntahoe
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Reply | Threaded
|  

Brian Connole
Administrator
Hey Barbntahoe,

The reason that I recommend these websites is because the Homeopathic HCG contains little or even no HCG Hormone at all. So I suggest mixing your own. Most sites out there that sell already mixed drops are selling the Homeopathic Drops. And while this does work for some people, it doesn't work for all. I think that people that lose weight with the Homeopathic drops are basically losing because of their own strong will and a Placebo effect type thing.

I just know that it is much easier to do the diet using the real HCG Hormone. I am currently trying to contact the site that you got your drops from to see if they are Homeopathic or actual HCG Drops that they are selling.

Don't get me wrong though, I think that people who lose weight using Homeopathic Drops are very strong individuals, they would have to be. But a lot of them don't know that the Homeopathic Drops have only a microscopic amount of HCG in them. So while some people do good with them, others have a horrible experience using the Homeopathic Drops.

Your chances of success are much greater with real HCG. And a good rule of thumb is, if the drops are pre-mixed, they are probably homeopathic. Even though you can find some places out there that sell real HCG pre-mixed, I suggest mixing your own. It doesn't cost much more than homeopathic and you will be glad you did.

But the great thing is that it doesn't matter if you use real or homeopathic, everyone can use the HCG Diet 411 blog and forum just the same. So congratulations on your weight loss.

Good luck my friend,

Brian M Connole
HCG Diet 411

Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|  

Meliter34
In reply to this post by Brian Connole
i ordered my hcg.  Got a letter fom FDA stating they are holding my order, and will return it to the supplier if I dont respond with a good reason to believe the product complys with the FDA law.

Any suggestions on what to tell them?  I don't want them to return my order!

They state in the letter it appears to be a new drug without an approved new drug application.
Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: Hands Down - The Best Place To Get Your Pharmaceutical HCG

Pamk62
Please HELP! Day 6 of hcg drops ordered from DIYhcg.com. First couple days starved, then stomach upset and diarrhea, today feeling very weak and brain fog. I divide my meals out. I eat all the food. I have not been exercising. Is all this normal? Is there ever a time to increase the caloric intake OR increase the drops? I take 0.5. ANY advice welcome. Does this happen with prescription hcg?
Reply | Threaded
|  

bellygirl77
So for the kits that you recommend from pharmacy escrow, is everything included that you will need because it says that 5000IU amps are sold seperately.
Reply | Threaded
|  

bellygirl77
Also, the sites you recommend for hcg...have you done the old pregnancy test on it to make sure it is hcg? Just curious, I tested my homephathic drops and NO HCG (Not pregnant) thanks
Reply | Threaded
|  

Brian Connole
Administrator
Hey Bellygirl77,

You do have to order the 5000 IU HCG and mixing separately. And yes, my wife Suzy and I did the injections, and we tested it right after we mixed it and it was positive (Pregnant) - Also, the places that I recommend are 2 of the most trusted places on the web for HCG.

Good luck -

Brian M Connole
HCG Diet 411

Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|  

Donna1104
Just wondering - for 40 day round do I need 10000 iu or two 5k vials?
Reply | Threaded
|  

40D213
Hi Brian,

I chatted with the Pharmacy Escrow rep and she said if I ordered today I would receive my products the 3rd week in February or the 1st week i March, sounds like a long time.  Is this normal; if so, do you happen to know of another reputable company to use that can get it here sooner?

Thanks, Dee
Reply | Threaded
|  

aloha88
I'm with you Dee. Is there somewhere else you can get it faster? I started the drops and after reading all this stuff, I would prefer to have the kind you can mix yourself. Still sublingual though. Not a fan of the needles.
Reply | Threaded
|  

carrie
I just got my HCG from pharmacyescrow.com.  Bit of a wait, but I am sure it will be worth it.  I am doing sublingual drops.  My homeopathic came with a dropper.  How do I do these?  Do I use the syringe?  How much to I use (used to 10 drops on homeopathic)?  Thank you, I am very excited to start again!
Reply | Threaded
|  

Brian Connole
Administrator
Hey there Carrie,

It is kind of a long wait isn't it - However, if you do another round it shouldn't take as long to receive the HCG.

Yeah, just use the syringe without the needle. This article that I wrote will tell you how to mix it and how much to take...

http://www.hcg411.info/2010/11/how-to-mix-sublingual-hcg-drops.html

I wish you the best of luck, keep us posted on your progress.

Take care,

Brian M Connole
HCG Diet 411

Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|  

jaimelyn1981
I ordered from reliable rx pharmacy...they sent me an email last week with tracking info, and it has been in customs for almost a week now. Should I be worried? I just hope that it doesn't get sent back :O

Jaime
Reply | Threaded
|  

Inafets
I got my order today. I ordered the sublinqual drops, (from this site), but the package it came in says for "interamuscular injections only". is this the same thing? do you just mix it different when you take as drop instead of injections? it has a small vial of sodium chloride with it, do I do anything with it?
Can't wait to get started!!
Thanks for your help!!
Reply | Threaded
|  

Brian Connole
Administrator
In reply to this post by jaimelyn1981
@ jaimelyn1981 -

I'm not sure - But I think you would have heard something by now if something was wrong. Keep me posted.

Good luck,

Brian M Connole
HCG Diet 411

Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|  

Brian Connole
Administrator
In reply to this post by Inafets
@ Inafets -

For mixing the Sublingual HCG Drops, you need a sublingual mixing kit. There are different ingredients in the drops. Here is an article that tells you what you get in the kit...

http://www.hcg411.info/2010/11/how-to-mix-sublingual-hcg-drops.html

If you did get an intramuscular mixing kit by mistake, just call them or shoot them an email explaining what happened and I'm sure they will make it right with you.

The HCG will always come in powder form though whether it's for injections or sublingual drops -

Let me know what happens with everything.

Good luck,

Brian M Connole
HCG Diet 411

Find Out More...
Reply | Threaded
|  

Sophie09
In reply to this post by Meliter34
Curious if you ever got your HCG from the FDA holding it?  I ordered 2x's from Pharmacy Escrow and NEVER got my order.  They didNOT refund my entire purchase price either!  I was NOT happy!  Where did you order yours from?  My orders seem to get held up in customs.
Reply | Threaded
|  

Sophie09
In reply to this post by jaimelyn1981
I just replied to CArrie.  I ordered from PharmacyEscrow.com and NEVER got my orderS.  They got held in customs!  PharmacyEscrow did NOT refund my entire $$$$ either.  I was NOT happy.  Good luck on getting your order.  Please post what happens to yours.
Reply | Threaded
|  

Brian Connole
Administrator
@ Sophie09 -

Did they say why they wouldn't refund all of your money? Did they just keep the shipping amount or was it more than that?

That's weird that they only keep some orders from going through. Where are you located at?

Find Out More...