The Phase three mix, lipo shots from Nu Image

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

The Phase three mix, lipo shots from Nu Image

aurora03
Has anyone tried them? How many shots do you get for the price of 147?
I am placing my order here on Weds, and want to be prepared on what I get.

TIA.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: The Phase three mix, lipo shots from Nu Image

heavythinker
Hi - I am actually using the MIC / B12 Weightloss shots on Phase 2 daily mixed with my hcg injections. I purchased it as an add on when I ordered the hcg and didn't realize until after I got the package and reviewed the site that it says it is for Phase 3. Yet on their site, they show mixing instructions for mixing the hcg WITH the MIC/B12 shows, so apparently it ok for Phase 2 as well. They also knew it was my first hcg order and I was going through Phase 2 and they didn't include any water with my hcg assuming I would be using the MIC / B12 liquid as the mixing liquid. Since it has a lot of vitamins and B12 (which is good to include anyhow along with multi-vitamins in any low calorie diet plan) it seems only natural to take while on Phase 2

However, I am only on my 4th day of Phase 2 (my very first time on the hcg diet) but I noticed improved energy. Not sure how to separate the effects of the hcg with the MIC / B12, since this is my first time. But I am sure the B12 contributes to higher energy level and also they seem to suppress my appetite more, which is very helpful. I am very sensitive to any metabolism boosting supplements. I was leery. But I do not feel jittery and do not have trouble sleeping.

I think I will continue to take the MIC / B12 through Phase 3 and even in Phase 4 but only do it every other day. They gave me enough to mix with my 46 day hcg supply daily.