Tons of questions!!!! Need help please

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Tons of questions!!!! Need help please

SandraNadene25
Okay! Finally somewhere to hopefully get some info/answers.

First question-- I'm using easy hcg homeopathic drops I ordered from easy hcg website, legit drops or no? Anyone have experience with these?

Second-- I have two bottles wanting to do 30 days, I will be two weeks in this Thursday (if I include the first loading day) if not, 2 weeks Saturday was when I started the VLCD. I started at 134lbs, weighed 139lbs after loading days, if I go off of weight after loading I've lost 9lbs in 12 days. If not then only 4lbs! Had some minor cheats. So obviously slow weight loss. Should I just keep on going and follow protocol super strictly for remaining 16 days and if so, will I still lose weight? I've had small cheats daily unfortunately. My goal is 115.

Third-- how do I know if I'm taking the right dose of drops? It says 10 3 times a day other sites say 25?? What do I follow. And how long is the longest I should start to eat after taking the drops? Is it ok to eat 30 mins after? And is it ok to have small snacks in between meals without any drops.

And lastly where in canada can I find smooth moves tea?

Thanks!!
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Tons of questions!!!! Need help please

brown.eyed.baker
Better late then never....

Drops are never as effective as injections.

And the number of drops to take will depend on where you purchased the drops, and their strength.
Follow what the site you purchased them told you to do.