Tuna in Spring Water - allowed or not?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Tuna in Spring Water - allowed or not?

Bill McNabb
I have the list from this website - says no!  But a friend of mine who has information from their doctor (about a year old) says you can have Tuna if in Spring Water ..... Since I am not a "fishy" person, except for Shrimp which is not cheap in Missouri, I was looking to be able to add Tuna as a 3rd protien source.
Any help?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Tuna in Spring Water - allowed or not?

From14to4
I read on another HCG plan that the tuna is an alternative option for vegetarians.    I don't know if it's a valid option for non tuna folks.     Not sure if you have ever tried talapia, but it's really good.    Good luck and let us know what you decide to do.   I love me some tuna!
HCG Happy in Texas!   YEEHAW!
Reply | Threaded
|

TheChicsporadic
In reply to this post by Bill McNabb
the best is try it on your first day on P2 but if you are half way through, you can still try adding it to your diet if you are willing. If you stall then eat apples right away just to get you back on track. If not then please share that info in here so we would know too.
Reply | Threaded
|

KattyS
In reply to this post by Bill McNabb
I don't know about Tuna, but spring water is the purest form of water because it is free from all dangerous chemicals found in regular forms of drinking water.